Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Moon Flower




New Lot: Capehart - Lillith, Cole, Adam, Bree and Chance

Lillith, Cole, and Adam last seen: Such A Free Spirit. Lillith was living with her daughter Valentine and son in law Tanu Capehart. Her husband Manuel had passed away, and needing something to keep herself busy.  She decided to leave a vamperic legacy,  to create an entire army of vampires of her own blood by mating with unsuspecting elder Downtownies. She planned to marry them, then inherit all they had to give up when they died.




Photobucket

I have only posted a clickable thumbnail of Lilith's family tree, as I decided to do something different this time. (And because I am on vacation this week, and I have the time to do it...haha...) This family tree picture depicts all of Lilith's sibs, as well as all her ancestors and everyone after her. Yes, everyone. That means you will see all the the original Strickland 10, as well as their adopted sibs.  It looks like the first born fifth generation, Violet, is only generation four.  But Valentine's father, Manuel Capehart, is not pictured. He was adopted in as the only child of Janelle and Marsha Capehart, which added a generation.  You can check this out on Valentine's family tree at the link above, Such A Free Spirit. At any rate, the original picture was too big to post here, thus, the clickable thumbnail.  It will take  you to the Photobucket server to see the large picture, if you are interested.  Aww...you can see that Chevy and Kirstee (my fav couple in this hood) are great-great grandparents.  :)


We pick up Lillith and Cole in their new home. And of course, the King and Queen are spying on them.



King:  Ah, here we are at the Vampire's house.  Ha!  This should be interesting.  Let's see how she conducts a DNA experment!

Cole:  Adam  *patiently*  the word is daddy. D-A-D-D-Y.

Adam:  Dada.

Cole:  *sigh*  Well I guess that is close enough.  Hm.  Mom is still sleeping.  Nightfall is almost here, I have something special for her.  Adam, time to put you to bed.



Cole:  Good evening my darling.  Here is my present to you, love.  Time for us to be honest parents to Adam.

Lillith:  Oh Cole, this is wonderful.  I agree, it is time.  *and not only honest parents to Adam, but to more vampires...errr...children to come!*


Cole: I am so fortunate to have a young beautiful wife like you. I am just an old man. The day you came into my life changed everything for me. I no longer feel like I am just counting down my days until the end. You give me all of life to look forward to.

Lilith: And I shall be young forever, Cole. Let us retire to the bedroom, mon amour. Je vous implore aime la lune implore la nuit!

Cole: Oh Tish, I love it when you speak French! *roar*







*Music rings out loudly, and Lillith plays the keyboard with passion. Her voice rings clear.*

Another child is on the way....the army continues to grow...

King: The woman is crazy.

Queen: She is a vampire, dear.




Cole: Your move, my moon flower.

Lillith: If I am a moon flower, then you are the dew that nourishes me....

King: GAG!

Queen: He nourishes her on more ways than one...hahaha!

King: He is certainly keeping her watered! *Both the King and Queen double over in hysterical laughter*




Lillith: Cole, our boy Adam is growing up!

Cole: A strapping young man he is Lillith. He gets his handsome looks from your side of the family.

Lillith: No Cole. He is as good looking as the Ying men.... *and will not have trouble attracting a nice daughter in law for me in order to carry on the legacy...*




Lillith: So there you see, young Adam, is how you play this game. It is all about strategic planning to outwit your opponent on the battlefield.

Adam: Yes mother. Check mate.

Lillith: Oh this is so rich! Yes, my boy! Yes! Check mate!




Lillith: Twins, Cole! Two of them. A boy and a girl. (Editor - Natural.) I shall name them Bree and Chance.

Cole: I am the most fortunate man alive, Lillith. In my later years I have fathered three beautiful and wonderful children.

Lillith: *When they reach teen-ager hood Cole, you will be dead. And then they will be vampires....*




Blogging: This is the story of my legacy. I am of the underworld...that of the living dead. My ambition is to born of my loins, an army of vampires to live in this town of Prosperity Falls, to give it a new face, so to speak. I am birthing 26 of them, each one named in succession of the alphabet. It will be up to each child to carry on my legacy.....as I plan not to live forever. When my time is done with the 26, then I shall buy the potion from the old matchmaker woman and finish my days as a human, doing what no one has ever done here before. I die with everlasting life.





Cole: Oh my darling wife, Je suis insatiable !

Lillith: Cole! You spoke French!

Cole: I have been taking lessons. For you.

King: *rolls eyes* How much worse can this get?

Queen: I agree. Let's move on.

King: Finally!


ODD PICS OUT:






This is the craziest thing...check out the gawker as Adam gets off the schoolbus...



Are you coming in, or going out?



Chance has the skintone of the Stricklands...



Bree has the skintones of the Bostics. She shows a custom hair in her DNA profile, so that is why she has red eyebrows and black hair. I opted to leave her like that and see what hair she grows into.



ACCOMPLISHMENTS: I started Lillith on her hobby of science, but did not finish that. Being an elder, there was no way Cole could reach his LTW of Become Chief of Staff. Being that I am no longer restricted by the Prosperity Rules,  the day medical came up on the computer, Cole was boolpropped into the medical field on the adult level. He is currently a general practitioner.  Two new Sims, Chance and Bree.

8 comments:

Mrs. Stuffy said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out . . . 26 kids, errr that's rough!
Poor unsuspecting Prosperity Falls!
No longer restricted by the Prosperity Rules, what, huh, I must of missed something! Why is that?

ASimWen said...

Hello Mrs. Stuffy! I commend you for finding this post before I announced it was ready for viewing.

Yes, the Prosperity Challenge ended with the entry labeled "Fini" http://asimwen.blogspot.com/2009/04/charred-fini.html. The first person born of the fifth generation died.

- ASimWen

Kerry said...

Oh, Vampiric legacy--that's a change! Happy Thanksgiving!

M.McMillan said...

You know vampire is one thing I haven't really tryed yet. I am still working on Aliens. I have managed to get a cvouple but they are not regular. Gotta work o that

Kari said...

Great entry as always. :)

ruby said...

Ah the alphabet kids! Good luck and ya i'm with the king n queen *gags* waaaaaay to sweet for my taste *gigggles*

ciyrose said...

Ooohhh...vampire army. That should make life interesting, between the aliens, and the....aliens. :) Now vampires....what a FUN 'hood! I had a werewolf in Breeze Point, but I changed her back....I may make her one again, the wolf shows up on her lot from time to time.

Rachel said...

weren't you just complaining that it takes a year to do a round and now you're going to have her have 26 kids. I tease. Nice start.