Sunday, November 15, 2009


Marry off 6???

Alien Way.4 - Nacarlos and Jenny Robbins

New Lot: Nacarlos and Jenny were last seen graduating from University. OMG...a year ago! They graduated in real time November of 2008. GAWD. This hood is getting way to big. Or it could be that I took a few months off to go to school, then I have been playing TS3 some.


Nacarlos's LTW was to become Education Minister. Accomplished...new LTW...


Crap! Family Sims.....


Jenny is a Fortune Sim with the want to own 5 top level businesses. Hm...now that your hubby wants to marry off six, don't know when this is going to happen for you. But we will start it anyway.

I will say right now I had to replay the last thee lots blogged here, due to some careless deleting when I installed a new hard drive over the summer. Everything turned out basically the same...same kids born, same names, same pregnancies left in the loop. Except...ehhh...there was no big fire on the Woody and Diane Strickland lot, nope, couldn't kill all those people off again. No cheating Jessica Trimble against her husband Rocco. I think I don't like doing the disaster cards. So I will think of some other gimmick to play on these lots. So far the only thing I have come up with is using 'woo-hoo' instead of 'try for baby' twice a week, with the Risky mod. The only Sims that will be able to 'try for baby' are Family Sims who need it for their LTW. Big deal. I dunno, I am thinking of trying smaller less involved challenges on some of the lots...dunno..but then again, maybe I will pick up some storyline. :) Things have been coming to me. Keep your eyes and ears out!

Here we go! A new entry for Prosperity Falls in, well.....forever!



King: This one wants to be a business owner...bah.

Queen: You can't belittle them what they are doing now that the Mission has been scrapped.

King: At least Nacarlos seems to be carrying through multiplying....the visit went well.

Queen: Yes indeed. Let's look in.




Queen: Wait! What are you doing!

King: Looking in. Gonna play me some poker.

Queen: Be careful! You can't mess with the time continuum!

King: Continuum...simuum. Ok. I will become a fly on the wall. No poker for me.




King: Ahhh...look. Nacarlos is playing majhong with Landgrabb....and the Vampiress Lillith Strickland-Capehart.

Queen: There was a date with that woman...if I remember correctly.....

King: Oh please. If it wasn't for the loop hole in your equipment...

Queen: If it wasn't for me quickly pulling you back, your name might be Mr. Lillith Strickland Capehart right now. *snicker*

King: Pfft.




King: The werewolf Tanu Capehart is there. The Vampire used to live in the same house with him...he is her son in law.

Queen: I hear the Vampiress has an agenda.

King: Yes, along the same lines as the Mission. She wishes to spread her vampiric DNA throughout Prosperity Falls by having numerous children.

Queen: It will be interesting to see how it mixes with the Anotothian DNA.




Queen: SIR!~

King: No! It cannot be!

The Queen quickly checks the flux capacitor..all seems to be running efficently and smoothly....

King: Wilbur! Update!

Queen: All is well! It cannot be!

King: Alien X? Update?

Queen: X has been quiet. She is still incapacitated....surely it is not Robbins.

King: It would seem Zaed is back...somehow.....




Nacarlos: Hey Darren, come on in the house and meet the wife. I appreciate you stopping by to take a look at our operation.

Darren: No problem Nick. I am happy to lend my services to anyone in Prosperity Falls who is working to make it a prosperous town.

Nacarlos: Well, Jenny's dream is to own a profitable business. She is starting out at home with a good old fashioned poker parlor.

Darren: Smart woman. Low overhead.

Nacarlos: Yeah, but me, I want a family. Someday, I suppose. I can support my wife and any children we might have.

Darren: *thoughts* The Robbinses are getting along just fine....



King: It isn't Zaed Robbins. At least I don't think it is...

Queen: I have just completed a DNA scan. While there are similiarities...it isn't him......erm. He doesn't have the Anotothian eyes......

King: You don't sound sure of yourself.

Queen: His grave at Mission Control has a body in it.

King: And?? What else???

Queen: That is all! That is all I know at this point. *The Queen furiously makes notes*

King: Verrrrry intersting. Ah well. Let's move on. Take a note Wilbur. Let's keep an eye on this Darren character.




King: I see the field crew is working...

Queen: Yes, Nacarlos was on the list. He has been impregnated....he wants lots of children. At least six.

King: Keeping up with the Mission...I see.

Queen: I guess it is ingrained. They don't know to do anything else.




King: Jenny is giving Nacarlos comfort after his trip to Anatoth...

Queen: Yes, there is much human love there between those two.


Queen: Oh a wedding! It is about time Jenny make an honest man out of Nacarlos!

King: Looks like they invited half of Prosperity Falls!

Queen: They are related to half of Prosperity Falls.....




King: Aha! It looks like Jenny is carrying a fetus!

Queen: Yes indeed she is. Both she and Nacarlos are carrying little Anotothians....

King: We still multiply...incredible.

Queen: Once it is started....can't stop it. Reproducing is a natural function on Earth.

King: I will have an army! *puffs chest out with pride*

Queen: No dear. You are through on Earth....



WEDDING GUESTS:

(Some were invited, some were already there in the poker parlor, and joined the festivities.)



Daphne Strickland-Robbins - mother to the Groom, Elijah Strickland - Cousin to the Groom, and two party crashers.....Erin Strickland and Sarah Strickland-McClelland.



Nacarlius Robbins - Twin brother to the Groom, Kelly (Trimble) Robbins - twin sister to the Bride



Party crashers - Apple Baer and Jenn Robbins-McClelland



Jim-Bob Strickland, brother in law to the Bride


Zaine Robbins - brother to the Groom and his wife Florentilla


Rocco Trimble, brother to the Bride, and Jessica Robbins-Trimble, sister to the Groom


Sheri Trimble-Strickland, sister to the Bride (married to Jim-Bob)


KeyWon Strickland, brother in law to the Bride (married to Robin Trimble-Strickland, sister to the Bride) I don't think I got a picture of Robin, but she was at the wedding.



Party crasher Sam Strickland


Elijah might be a mean Sim, but he exhibits the "super neat" Strickland trait by cleaning up the wedding cake before the party is over...gotta get those dirty dishes into the dishwasher!


King:
And so the party is over....another one done on Earth. Who is that?




*The Queen checks the "Whos Who on Earth" database in the flux capacitor.* That is Checo Remeriz. A nobody. Just coming to play poker.

King: He looks a tad burned.




King: Ah. Others have come to join him. Looks like Jim-Bob Strickland has come back to play some more cards...and look. There is Brax Robbins. He was at the last meeting....

Xuan: What meeting....huh?

Queen: Did you hear that....

King: I did indeed. His powers are strong....

*Ruby claps with glee* OH OH OH!!!!! I hear you Xuan!!!! I hear you!!!

King: Don't get excited Ruby...that was just...just....

Ruby: I don't care. I heard him.



Queen: And one's on the way..................


ODD PICS OUT:




Nacarlos' abduction pic. You can't get great expressions like this in TS3! I love it!


Accomplishments:
TOC for Nacarlos - Education Minister. Top of hobby, Gaming, for Jenny. Yeah, all she did was play poker for seven days. haha



6 comments:

Infinity-Nevermore said...

It's nice to see the Falls back, even temporarily. I like hearing the King and Queen plotting behind their backs. Interesting Zaed almost-clone...

Kari said...

I love reading about the Falls - great to see it back. :)

Kari

Kerry said...

Oh, it was good to see them all! LOL, the King just can't let go, can he? I think he misses the Mission, even if no one else does.

ruby said...

Holy Boop he really does resemble Zaed. *tear*
Yes they truly are related to half of Prosperity Falls *giggles*
*squeals* OMGOMGOMG I heard Xuan?! *crosses fingers hoping*

I agree w/ Fini, listening to the Queen & King is almost more fun than hearing the family members themself. *giggles* Ya almost.

Great seeing everyone again!

ciyrose said...

LOVE IT!!! So nice to see the falls back once in awhile. I got a little behind again...RL stuff. Can't wait to catch back up. Got to get to writing for Breeze Point again.

Rachel said...

Prosperity Point rounds are taking a year now too. It's ridiculous! Loved the update as always. Nacarlos' abduction picture is hilarious!