Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Vacation, Part I


TITLE: The Vacation, Part I


Lot: Robbins.1 - Quavi and Daphne Robbins

Last Visit: The Human Condition - We learned that Quavi has developed the human emotion of love, and thus, his...aaahhh..'equipment' ceased to operate filling wombs. Although, he did not seem really concerned about it being that he had donated huge numbers of troops to the Mission. Xuan let the cat out of the bag and stated that he wanted nothing to do with training new troops for the Mission, and that he wanted to move out of the house he shares with Joy. Zaed threatened him with attention from the King. Let us proceed.

This week it is only Quavi and Daphne in the house.




Daphne: Quavi, honey....be sure to pick a good vacation destination. What does SimGoogle say? What have you found? I want to be sure to choose a proper wardrobe...get my hair fixed...




Quavi: Errr...this snow mountain get away looks good. *Whoosh!* I can just see myself snowboarding! Skiing, warming myself in front of the fireplace in the lodge....pretty girls dressed in tight sweaters...errrr I mean....ahhhh......pretty girls bringing my dinner. Yeah.




Daphne: I don't think so Quavi. Off to Twikki Island it is. Let's leave all this cold snow behind.

Quavi: Yes, Daphne. *grumble*


Alien Chatter:

Zaed: Quavi! Where go you?

Quavi: Zaed, my human wife wanted a 'get away.' What that means, I do not know. She speaks of the children all 'flying the coop', says we are now 'empty nesters' and that now the best time to take a vacation.

Zaed: Vacation? What is this thing?

Quavi: Apparently it is an extended break from work. One goes to a strange land, eats strange food and sees 'the sites'. One takes lots of photographs and spends alot of simoleons.

Zaed: Sounds like a very human tradition. Quavi, whilst you are away, take note of the lay of the land. Report back. I wish to see if there are Anotothians elsewhere.

Quavi: Yes, Zaed.




Hotel Clerk: Hello Mr. Robbins! Enjoy your 5 day 4 night stay at Potterhouse Bungalows on Twikki Island. Just pick up the phone for room service. We do have a tour guide that will assist you with any side trips you might want to take.

Quavi: Ahhh...thank you. Do you have a telescope?

Hotel Clerk: Uh, no. But we do have a mighty fine swing set in the front lot that seems to be a big attraction. (Editor: I swear by the all Mighty Sim King, I am gonna remove that thing!!!)

Daphne: Quavi! Forget about stargazing for once. Let's go look at the ocean!




Quavi: I am going to build a mighty fortress. Yes!

Daphne: Quavi. I see you must be serious about it. You didn't even change into your swimming trunks before coming to the beach.

Quavi: Yes, well... *ahem* How can I carry my building tools and my camera? To take these....errrr...snapshots? *Quavi snaps a picture*




Quavi: Now that is what I am talking about!

Daphne: Very fine dear. We need a picture of a gorgeous island native. Let's go see the pirate ship I have heard so much about.

Quavi: Yes dear.




Quavi's legs shake as he 'walks the plank.'

Quavi: Ahhh......I see the Davey Jones's locker down below, Daphne. I believe I have seen enough.....




Tourist pretending to be the Captain: Avast ye swab, go aloft and reef the mainsail! Mese'f will man the wheel!

Daphne: But I am having so much fun driving!




Quavi: Land Ho! errr....I mean.....I see the souvenir stand. Time to go.




Quavi: I can always use another watch. *sigh*

Daphne: And then, we went on the pirate ship and played a while...then we took a helicopter ride around the island....

Zaed: Quavi! How goes it?

Quavi: Well, I am spending lots of simoleons. Eating alot of strange food. Seeing a lot of strange lands.

Zaed: Have you encountered any Anotothians?

Quavi: No, but I have met the ghost of a pirate ship, and I got to climb up really high to the crows nest.

Zaed: That is enough, Quavi. Take a rest.




Quavi:
Ahhh...now this is the life.....

Daphne: Quavi, rub this lotion on me.....

*Quavi snores*




Quavi: Eee! Ouch! Hot hot hot!

Daphne: Quavi, let's go to the old ruins.




Quavi: *Sigh* Eating again, Daphne?

Daphne: Oh yes, I can't pass up Pineapple Surprise.

Quavi: Alright. Let's go look around.




Daphne thinking: This is so much fun having time alone with my husband. We are taking lots of pictures to share with the kids when we go back to Prosperity Falls.




Quavi thinking: Boy, I could really get into this photography thing! I sure enjoy taking lots of pictures which we will share with the kids when we get back to Prosperity Falls!



Daphne:
I wish I may I wish I might.......oh Quavi! This waterfall is beautiful!

Quavi: Yes, my love, it is magnificent. Wait, there is a villager who will take a picture in front of it of us together!

*SNAP*

Daphne: Oh Quavi! How sweet!

Quavi and Daphne spent several days at Twikki Island. They took all the tours available, ate lots of food, and yes, they did get an opportunity to swing on the swing set. All too soon, it was time to go home.




Daphne: I wish it was not time to go back yet. I am so enjoying the nice warm weather.

Quavi: Ah yes, we must get back. There are patients for you to see....troops for me to order around... (Editor...don't forget....Daphne is a Chief of Staff, and Quavi is a General in the Army)

END OF PART ONE

8 comments:

Bubbs said...

His equipment is just fine...he just needs a younger womb....*snicker*

Zaed can't let Quavi just have a plain and simple vacation? Hmmph! Let him enjoy himself.

They seem to really be enjoying themselves. :)

Fairy D said...

It was nice to see them having so much fun.
I am sure that Quavi's equipment would work well with the native beauty he was snapping photo's of and that he would enjoy it.
Great update and finally Blogger likes me again LOL!

Infinity-Nevermore said...

I'm glad Quavi didn't spend the entire vacation grumbling and he actually seemed to enjoy spending some time with Daphne. Of course Zaed can't let him have a normal vacation. He's lost Synclare; all he has left is the Mission.

HeavensKyss said...

Aww Quavi is so handsome! Great photos!

Kerry said...

Wow, what fun--this is the first vacation I've seen that makes me consider buying BV. Old Quavi actually seemed to get into it!

ruby said...

oh a vacation! what fun .. bwahahaha yes the beautiful island girl, well done Quavi .. lets plant your seed shall we? ya dog .. gosh i love that family.

SirenPrincess said...

This was really neat. It's the first vacation photos I've seen in a prosperity. I actually just took one of my families (Turner 2) on Emerald Isle' first honeymoon. They went to the same place as your sims. It's neat to see how the sims can do the same things but end up with different pictures. He he. I hope to post my sims BV pictures soon.

I still love your blog.

Rachel said...

awe, I loved their vacation! Warmth? I'm so jealous