Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Vampire Looks For Love and Mike The Lady Killer


TITLE: The Vampire Looks For Love


Lot: Capehart - Vamiress Lillith Strickland-Capehart, Werewolf Tanu, Valentine, Violet, Narcissus, Vermillion, and Vampire/Servo Capable

Last Visit - Growing A Flower Garden - Valentine Capehart filled us in on the goings on around her home. Violet grew to child, and Valentine and Tanu's second child was born, a boy named Narcissus with snowy white hair. Valentine joined the teaching force and earned the education bookcase for skilling. At the end of the entry, Valentine found out she was pregnant again.

Hello. Vampiress Lillith Strickland here. I am a Capehart, no? Well, since my mortal husband Manuel died, I have reverted back to the name of my father, Chevy Strickland. I live in this house with my daughter Valentine, and her husband Tanu, along with their children. Also here is a servo here I built who I named Capable. He is also a Vampire. The same vampire who gave me the life of the Undead, Count Orlando Moniff, somehow turned my Servo into a vampire. How he did that, I do not know. I will relate to you about the life here, as I will be leaving soon. You see, I found I am with mortal child. I cannot have this infant here in the home of my eldest daughter. I will vacate the premesis before it is born.




The week started with my Servo in a dilemma. He could not recharge in the sun because of his vampiric state. He ran here and there. Finally, he found he could lay in the bed my husband used and go into human slumber to recharge. As long as he did not go outside, he could stay charged day and night. He found his former favorite activity of fishing had to be done at night now. He is an expert at night fishing.




My eldest child Valentine gave birth to my third granchild, a girl named Vermillion. She has the beautiful Capehart blue eyes. Valentine is pregnant with her fourth as we speak. Yes, we are pregnant at the same time. That just will not do. That is why I will leave a seek out my own home; so as not to steal her joy in her child.




My husband Manuel was disgruntled, and full of thought. He knew his time was getting close for him to die; and he wondered what he could do for his family. I had a passing thought of giving him the Gift I have, that being Undead, but then he is an old man already. I did not want him to live forever in that state. He could not be like I am, young forever. He would be old forever. So I decided to let him go.



Manuel and grandson Narcissus

He decided to give us gifts all around. To say goodbye. He knew, but he was ready. Narcissus didn't know what was really going on; he only knew his grandfather was giving him presents.




Violet Capehart
Aspiration: Fortune
LTW: To Become The Law

Manuel was still alive for a round of birthdays. Me eldest granddaughter, Voilet, grew to teen. She is the first of the 5th generation born in Prosperity Falls. Hello Violet! What a lovely girl you are. She will be leading the way here for a bright future for our town. She has left for Sim State University, where all Capeharts go for higher learning.




Vermillion grew up to be the cutest toddler. But then, they are all cute? No? I had the pleasure of assisting her with her birthday candles. I am not always present for the birthdays, sometimes they are rushed and I am not through with my daytime slumber.






My grandchildren were all welcomed into the local Private School for Sims in Prosperity Falls. Getting in was a snap for my grandchildren. After all, their grandmother is a great Vampiress.




It was shortly after our grandchildren entered Private School, that my dear mortal husband passed away. I shall miss him!



Besides the presents he passed to us, he also left a tidy sum in cash. That will come in to be very beneficial to me when I move to my own home. Ah, despite my love for Manuel, I did become extremely lonely, even though I had my wonderful grandchildren around me. I did call the Prosperity Falls Matchmaker. Did she have a love for a Vampire?




She brought me this man who called himself Steve, and wore bowling shoes. I found him to be extremely interesting.




He has a thirst for knowledge just like me. And I know he found me to be especially becoming, even though I have an unearthly pallor to my skin and other unusual physical attributes. We quickly became friends.

Alien Chatter...

King: How did this happen? First I was in Wilbur's lab, then I was down here ogling over Ms. Fangs!

Xuan: HAHAHA! What happened, did one of your experiments go bad? *smirk*

King: I found myself telling this woman...errr...thang...how beautiful she is....

Xuan: Well, really, she ain't bad lookin' for a vamp. She has a womb. A good one, too.

King: That matchmaker must have some kind of magic...or....access to the flux capacitor. Alien X?

Zaed: It could be sir. We will keep a watch out.

King: At any rate, Wilbur was able to pull me back and get me out of that situation quickly.

End alien chatter.....




My grandaughter Vermillion is as child now. She looks very much like her mother. You see there in the background? Sitting in the kitchen? Narcissus has grown to teen himself.




Narcissus Capehart
Aspiration: Romance
LTW: To Become A Hall of Famer

I am so proud of my family. Ah, but I shall outlive them. I saw my husband die, and I will see my children and my grandchildren age and die. The life of the Undead is not for everyone.
After my date with Steve, I did go downtown to see if I could find love. It had been decades since I tried to find companionship. Manuel and I met in college, even before I became a vampire.

Whilst I was there, Countess Vyn Nanale was at the clothing shop. Count Moniff was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps he is on vacation at Twikki Islands. I should like to go there myself sometime. The Countess was active. It appears the vampires are creating a culture in Prosperity Falls.




She bit Dovie Bostic....years ago she had bitten Dovie's brother, Andre. Dovie's mortal life was near the end. Will she stay old forever? It remains to be seen.




The Countess also bit this hapless townie. She did not seem to think this was a bad thing. Perhaps this townie will be like me, and like the Un-Life.



My son-in-law Tanu had a scuffle with Kelsey McClelland, the first werewolf of Prosperity Falls. What a feat! A snowleopard turning into a canine! Tanu always wanted to become a werewolf...Kelsey obliged.



Werewolves Kelsey and Jodi-Ann McClelland eating dessert with Tanu. Kelsey and Jodi-Ann do not exhibit werewolf features (with the exception of Kelsey's hair) because of custom skintones and Jodi-Ann's cc hair)

My poor daughter Valentine constantly wants Tanu to take a cure of this werewolf-ism, but he refuses. I am proud to call Tanu my son-in-law.




Violet reached the top of her teen career. Being a fortune Sim, she wanted to earn the entrepreneurial scholarship for college. She did. Such a hardworking girl!




It was time for her to leave for college. She earned $8,000 in scholarships. That was enough to cover her years of education. That love of dancing paid off...she also earned a dance scholarship. I am so proud! Goodbye Violet, see you when you graduate!



Right around this time I received a message...my dead aunt Mercedes suddenly made an appearance...and this was left for me. I am still trying to realize what it means. She is buried right here on this property.

Ah such supernatural things are happening within my family. Ah, but there are normal things happening around here as well.




I did meet a couple of men that I am thinking of bringing into my life. One of them has already given me a baby. Who was it? We will know when the infant is born. Until then, the very pregnant Vampiress Lillith Strickland signing off, and checkin' the real estate ads.


Accomplishments this round: 1 new Sim - Vermillion





TITLE: Mike The Lady Killer


Lot - Strickland .1a - Barry-James, Mackenzie, Michael-Douglas, Benny, (and last but not least) Sheri Trimble, and Jim-Bob

Last Visit: And Then There Was One - Jim-Bob reported from University. He told us about the mystery of the missing graves for his grandparents Marc-Henry and Former Mayor Kerris Strickland. The Strickland family is beginning to wonder if they are being harrassed by grave robbers. His brother Michael-Douglas grew from toddler to child, and his brother Shawn-Michael grew to teen and left for University.

Jim-Bob here again, man. Like Sheri and I have graduated from University, and come home. But I got nothing to tell you there. There will be Prosperity Falls University Story in the near future where you will see me and Sheri gradute. But anyways, me and Sheri just got here. I am gonna tell you about my little brother's escapades before he left for University. That's right. Michael-Douglas, lady killer. heh




Well, first of all, mom and dad had a birthday. Yup, my parents were moving on in age.




They both seemed to think they look alright. After all, they have been together for years.




Soon after, it was Michael-Douglas's birthday. Well, we can call him Mike for short. Such a putzy little kid with those heart feeler things on his head. Hey, mom put 'em there, and he just kept wearing them. He didn't care.




Michael-Douglas Strickland
Aspiration: Romance
LTW: To Become A Rock God

When he was old enough to realize what he was wearin' on his head, he whipped those feelers off, and put this hat on. I guess he is used to wearin' somethin' on his head. Anyway, Mike says he wants to become a Rock God, like mom. Well, mom quit her job in rock and roll when she had her birthday. Said she felt out of place up there trying to rock in front of thousands of fans. With her wrinkles and stuff. So she got into something else. Can't say I really agree with what she is doing now...she works in crime.




Her life time dream is to make $100,000 before she dies. Well, she is over half way there. She figures this job will put her over the top. She has heard this is quite lucrative. Not real becoming for the house that a former mayor of Prosperity Falls lived in. (Kerris Robbins-Strickland). But anyway, she says she is in it for the money and will quit as soon as she realizes her dream.

Mike grew up looking for love. He called up his old friend, Molly Capehart.




They shared their first kiss together. AWWWWw! Heh. More power to ya, bro. They had a few dates. They were good enough that Molly brought over this kewl system for Mike as a present.




Can't go wrong with a strong music system for a guy who wants to be in rock-and-roll for his lifetime goal. That is one heckuva date gift! Looks like you found the right kind of woman, Mike!



Mom and figured if Mike was gonna be successful in life, he should have the best education possible, just like me and Shawn-Michael had. Yeah, we were all in private school. Mike was no exception, they paid for him to go too.




Mike spent alot of time working out, got himself in shape. Says a rock god can't have fat around his middle. No beer gut for him, he says. Our distant relative, Bubbs Strickland, heard about this dance orb that Mike got in shape in, and came over to try it.




He stayed on that thing for hours and hours.




He walked away trim and fit. (Editor - Yes, I have a 'fitness for all' hack. It makes any unplayable characters fat or slim depending on what they are doing.)




Mike figured since he was fit, since he had a good education, it was time to move to college. He did all he was gonna do at home, he said.




And off he went. Buh-bye brother, see ya around!



Mike found love in University, but that is a story for the University article!

That is about all that happened 'round here this time. Everybody had birthdays, and Mike left for college. Next time it will be all about............



Jim-Bob and Sheri

Me and Sheri. Thanks everybody! See you next time!

Accomplishments this round: Mackenzie reaches TOC - Criminal




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I got a date with a vampire! This is Lillith Strickland-Capehart no less.

Poor Manuel...

Glad to see that Veronica got some love in Uni.

Mackenzie and Barry-James look good in elderhood.

Good job Wen. I'm really stoked about all these updates!

-Steven-

Infinity-Nevermore said...

Bye, Manuel. *sniffle* Aww, I thought it'd be kinda cute to see the King with a vamp. This is Lillith Strickland we're talking about. Who knocked her up? And Tanu's a werewolf now. The kids are cuties, but man, that's one weird house.
Mike is really a lady-killer, in looks at least. I'm happy for Veronica, but there goes prospect number two. No Zaine, no Mike. You're killing me here!

Kerry said...

Vampires and werewolves and aliens, oh my! :)I loved the dilemma that Capable was in!

Bubbs said...

The king and the vampire? That is a really interesting couple! He didn't seem to excited about being pulled down to go on the date.

The kids are really cute! I can't wait to see who they hook up with. 5th generation!!

Hmm, when will we see them finish Uni since we know they have...haha!!

ruby said...

Holy smokes a date w/the king?! wow, maybe she is alien X?! *giggles*
great updates wen

Rachel said...

too funny the King showed up for a date! Wonderful job on the scholarships for Violet! Awe I remember when she was first born now she's headed off to college.

Fitness for all hack! That's sweet!

Nice updates!

Mandie said...

Loved this update! The vampires are starting to take over your hood! Oh noes! And I would like to add that Mike is hot! Such a cutie, can't wait to see him in college!

Melissa said...

Violet is just gorgeous. And Mike ain't too bad on the eyes, either. huh huh =)