Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Never Ending Pregnancy, From Felines To Canines, Robot Love



TITLE: THE NEVER ENDING PREGNANCY

Editor: I so enjoyed writing more than one lot an entry during the 'catch up phase' I have decided to write entries including multiple lots when nothing really noteworthy happened on a lot to dedicate a whole blog entry to it. This week, I bring you three lots: The Tomas Capehart house, the Tosca McClelland house, and the Justice Strickland house.

Lot: Capehart1.4 - Tomas, Roxanna, Scally, Karen, Omy, Janiah, and dogs

Last Visit: Its A Hot One Baby! Scally brought home his fiancee Karen Strickland from University, and held a nice wedding in the old Canbius house. Cleo's puppies Skippy and Anatasia grow up, and Tomas sells Skippy to Martin Strickland. Karen catches fire in the hottub, but her sister in law Claire had a clear head about it all and used the fire extinguisher to put out the flames. Roxanna finally gave in to the lure of living a normal life again, and called the Matchmaker to purchase some Vamprocillin, which she drank and was cured of her blood thirsty affliction Vampirism.




Karen:
OMG! OMG! I hope I make it in time!

ASimWen: I thought only people with a weak constitution had this problem....?

Karen: It isn't that. I have the PP's.

ASimWen: Ahh....excuse me? *embarrassed*

Karen:
The "Pregger Pukes." You left me with a hidden pregnancy for a whole round!

ASimWen: Ah, well I am sorry Karen. I forgot.

Karen: *Checking Calendar* Well, let's see. The last time you visited was back in March. Yeah.

ASimWen: Well, that makes you pregnant for 9 months. Just a couple of weeks overdue. Not unusual.

Karen: Come on now! I am a Sim...we stay pregnant for three days. Three days. I was pregnant for 9 months! OH my aching back!

ASimWen: Well, I will try to be more diligent about making my rounds in the future. My apologies.




ASimWen: Hi Scally. What' s shakin'?

Scally: First of all I wanna tell you, ASimWen. Thanks alot for leaving my wife pregnant so long. She has been one tuff lady to live with these past nine months. Sims are not made to be left pregnant for so long.

ASimWen: Errr...sorry?

Scally: Well, I guess I accept your apology. Anyway, I have decided to try to become a Captain Hero.

ASimWen: We have tons of those already in Prosperity Falls, Scally? Why don't you pick something else, like the military career?

Scally: Because I wanted to fly to work. And the costume is really kewl.




ASimWen: Hey, there's Tomas and Roxanna. I see you are getting caught up on yard work. Nice weather for it.

Tomas: OH yes, absolutely. We are hoping to get into the Garden Club, right hon?

Roxanna: I am so hoping to get that Wishing Well. I hear they are very handy to have in one's yard. See, I have been working hard for it for a while.

ASimWen: Oh? How's that?




Roxanna: I started on my garden while the snow was still on the ground. The weeds came around even then! I was out there every day working on it. You have to have a nice vegetable garden for the Garden Club's inspection, as well as a couple of nice fruit trees and some flowers and shrubs.

ASimWen: Good luck!




ASimWen: Karen! You ran outside to have your babies! Oh boy! Twinsies! Err....did you eat any cheesecake?

Karen: I honestly don't know. I have been pregnant so long, how can I remember the whole pregnancy??? I can't ever remember NOT being pregnant! Why do you ask?

ASimWen: Ahhh..eh....doesn't matter. *ASimWen makes notes.... Karen and Scally MIGHT have had natural twins...* So Karen, are your kids boys? Girls?

Karen: A boy named Janiah, and a girl named Omy. *beaming*

ASimWen: Those names are...errrr....unusual???

Karen: I just closed my eyes and pointed to names in a baby name book.

ASimWen nods. Very scientific. Great name choices.




So Tomas, how is the inspection going with the Garden Club?

Tomas: Not so good. I don't think we are gonna make it.

ASimWen: Why not?

Tomas: Well, the vegetable garden isn't really huge. We really dont' have much room for a large vegetable garden, what with the dog pen, the hottub, and the driveway.




ASimWen: Woah! Time for the twins to grow up, and Scally, I see you made Captain Hero, and brought home a co-worker with you as well.

Scally: Yep. My boy Janiah looks just like me. A strong snowleopard!




ASimWen: He is a good looking boy indeed! Is he..ahhh...Nice? I hear there has been a streak of mean kids born in the Falls lately.

Scally: ERrrr...why...no. He isn't nice. He has one nice point, and is a completely serious individual. His sister Omy is completely nice, and is completely serious. Ha. These two are like night and day in personality, as well as looks. Erm.




ASimWen: Awww...Omy is really a cutie! She is really luvin' up on Moody!




Karen: Yes, are kids really are cute, aren't they? Scally and I have good genes.

ASimWen: Yes Karen, you guys do make beautiful kids. Well, I think it is time for me to move along now. Time to visit with the McClellands. See you guys later!

*Karen and Scally in unison* See you next time!

Accomplishments this round: Scally - TOC - Captain Hero. 2 new Sims: Omy and Janiah





TITLE: FROM FELINES TO CANINES

Lot: Capehart.(1) - Family Name McClelland - Kelsey, Jodi-Ann, Marty, Jason and Andy the dog

Last visit: Why Do I Need A Playmate? - 10 year old Marty asked the question. Why did he need a playmate? He finally surmised his mother Jodi-Ann just really wanted another child. Before he knew it, Jason had made his way into the world. Marty also talked about how his grandfather Johnson had been ingested by a cowplant, and how sad his grandmother Tosca was; and that is how Andy the stray dog came onto their lives. So, on with Marty's observations.


Dudes. It seems the strangest things keep happening to the same family over and over. Like mine. Firstly, my grandpa Johnson was abducted by aliens, and that is how Regis was born. Then, gramps was eaten by a cowplant. My grandma Tosca was bitten by a vampire..... Uhhh...*sniff* well..there is more unusual news.




My granny Tosca just went crazy after she was bitten by Count Orlando Moniff. She said she wasn't gonna change her lifestyle for nothin'. You know how old people get set in their ways! She got that crazy look in her eye...said it was the middle of the day, why should she lay down? And in a coffin no less? Man, dad tried to tell her. He really did.



Well her stubborn ways ended her life. Grim came for her. So it is like my grandpa was eaten by a plant, and my grandma burned up in the sun. I guess that is only fitting. But that isn't totally what happened here at my house this week. As soon as grandma died, her dog Andy ran away. He was really sad about the whole thing too.




Marty McClelland
Aspiration: Popularity
LTW: ToBecome The Law


Despite all the sad stuff, I had a happy birthday, man. It is like you get up in the morning and you decide whether you are gonna be in a good mood, or a bad one. Happy or sad. I get up and decide I am gonna be happy.




Dad's brother, Terrance, (my uncle) came by for my birthday, and got the heebie jeebies scared out of him by grandpa Johnson. He never did much scaring until granny Tosca joined him in the graveyard.




Andy finally came back, and Jason decided that he was gonna make Andy his best friend. That is alright by me, I am not a dog person. That is what makes what I am gonna tell you about next even harder. Ugh. Man. I still can't believe it.




The night Jason had his birthday, the whole family was there. It was a festive occasion; all was well. Dad was doing his usualy nighttime prowling....well, ya know we are snowleopards. Hm, well he shows that outwardly more than me and Jason do. Dad would tend to be active at night. This night it got him in trouble.



This wolf came by...dad calls him Rambo. Dad and Rambo had this thing goin', Rambo would come by, and dad would give him treats and throw a stick with him. Kind of a buddy buddy thing. Andy would get jealous cuz dad would pay more attention to a stray than to him. I guess this particular night, Rambo decided to thank dad for all his time and attention.




He gave dad a playful nip on the finger. Dad didn't think anything of it....until...




He felt real strange about it all....




Dad started howling, like Rambo. His looks didn't change that much, but he sure smelled like a dog. ICK!




Dad was real happy about his...errr...transition....made him real hungry...he went right in the house get something to eat.




Grandpa Johnson was haunting that night, and got an eyeball full of dad as a werewolf. He didn't scare him anymore. Dad ate and ate.




Well, mom is a knoweldge Sim and wanted to be a werewolf too...so dad helped her along with that. So I had a grandpa that gave birth to an alien and later on was eaten by a cowplant, a grandma that became a vampire and died in the sun, and now my parents are werewolves.

It is enough to make a guy go nuts. So I left.




Yup, I made the call and I was outta there. I am in Uni now. I will see ya there.

Odd Pics Out:

I can't get enough pictures of Sims turning into werewolves..I think it is really kewl...






And when I sent Jodi-Ann downtown as a werewolf to bite some people (just for the fun of it) the Countess was active and bit a hapless townie....





In the picture above you can see in the background one of the people that Jodi-Ann bit. It is a YA. In my game his name is Nery Taylor....Indian looking guy that wears a white letterman jacket. She also turned Kennedy Cox into a werewolf. LOL Good riddance!

Accomplishments this round: None. LOL Except getting two werewolves, and I don't think that counts for anything. hehehe




TITLE: Robot Love

Lot: Capehart.3 - Family Name - Strickland - Doris, Justice, Karin, Lincoln, Lori, Betsy Ross, Clara Barton, and Samantha the Servo

Last Visit: The Obits - The first of Chevy and Kirstee Strickland's children passed away, that being Niles. It was an out of sinc death...his life bar kept moving up and down on it's own. Odd. I was not expecting it. The whole entry centered around Nile's obiturary in the newspaper.

Justice here. I thought I had seen it all. I mean, dad liked to build robots out in the shed. There aren't very many of them in Prosperity Falls. He built Sam and Samantha. Sam eventually went to live with Florence DeLarosa to work in her flower shop in Bluewater, so dad built another one named Samantha that stayed with us. I didn't know robots could take on a life of their own.

Well, lemme tell you about the kids first. Both sets of twins had birthdays.




Clara Barton




Betsy Ross

Betsy and Clara both take after my side of the family, the Stricklands. Since dad passed away, mom seemed to like to do things she would not think of otherwise;




She spent time building snowmen. Her term is about over as Mayor of Prosperity Falls, so we really don't have to worry about what the people will think. What ever makes her happy, I say.



Lori Strickland
Aspiration: Pleasure
LTW: To Become A Celebrity Chef




Lincoln Strickland
Aspiration: Pleasure
LTW: To Have 50 First Dates
(ASimWen copys Rachel of Prosperity Point, *Bangs Head On Desk*)

Justice: Ah, as I was saying the Servos of Prosperity Falls have taken on a life of thier own, and it started with Sam and Samantha. I gotta say, Samantha was starting to creep me out, I am glad she has taken an interest in someone else. See, she has a three bolt attraction to me. But I am in love with my wife Karin, of course. Every time I would try to show Karin affection, Samantha was always hovering close by in a stalking sort of way. Well, one day I called Sam to come over to the house, hoping he and Samantha would hit it off.




It didn't take very many dates between the two before Sam and Samantha were in love. (two bolts) That got some of the pressure off me. I felt really odd about this peice of machinery making a googly eye at me constantly.




They would stand out in the front yard and and make out like a couple of teen-agers. Which I can say, my two teens were not immune to that.....having front lawn dates.




Being that both Lincoln and Lori want a lot of pleasure in their lives, they tended to date alot. More power to them I say, that is quite all right.




Lincoln dated more than Lori, being the said he wanted to have at least 50 first dates in his lifetime. I said, "Son, that's alot of women, and a lot of money to be spent on them." He just laughed and said a date can be fun without spending money. I managed to snap a couple of pictures of some of the girls he dated before he went to Uni:







Of course, none of them caught his eye. They were just for fun, he said. Lori spent alot of time skilling, any way she could get the points. She had to catch up to Lincoln, after all. She wanted to leave for Uni the same time he did:




Some sources were better than others to get skills from. heh




I drew the line with Sam and Samantha. I came home from work and found them using my bed to carry on. I insisted...they could not do that under my roof. So, Samantha moved out of my home, and moved in with Sam. Last I heard....




Sam and Samantha had gotten engaged. Florence DeLarose didn't seem to mind at all; she really loved the $58,000 dowry I sent with Samantha.

Now, it is just me, Karin, Betsy and Clara here. Lincoln and Lori have left for university. First it was a full house, and then there were none. Until next time.

Odd Pic Out:



Niles decided to come out and haunt in daylight hours during a rainstorm

Accomplishments: Uhhh...I don't remember...don't think there was anything scoreable. Well, I am not keeping score anymore anyway. Look forward to seeing Sam and Samantha at the Florence Delarosa house in Bluewater.

9 comments:

Bubbs said...

Poor Karen! You left her pregnant FOREVER!! Her poor husband! TWINS? And she doesn't remember about cheesecake? Can't blame her since she got pregnant before the 'incident' happened.

Did they get into the garden club???

The kids look like they parents! How fitting. :)

Tosca should have known better than to go our into the daylight. On no! A WEREWOLF! This hood will never be the same! This family has all sorts of bad/interesting things happening to them, huh?


Lori & Lincoln are nice looking teens, I am sure they will break many hearts.

ROBOT LOVE!

Anonymous said...

oh my. Karen was such a trooper with nine months of pregnancy. and twins too!

No not Tosca too! You should bring both Tosca and Johnson back to life. It would make things interesting.

Glad to see that Niles's family is still going on with life.

Wen not playing for points anymore? Why?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I really need to learn better.

-Steven-

Infinity-Nevermore said...

Well, at least your Sims aren't permanently cranky when pregnant. But then, I never leave them pregnant more than a month, hehe.
I really feel for Marty. He's had a pretty rough childhood. I'd run too.
But the most I have to say is about this entry's Stricklands. Poor Justice. To have a stalker, and robotic too! Well, 3 bolts will make stalkers of the shyest, nicest Sims. I've been witness to it. The twins are very good-looking. At least Justice got the heat off himself, and got Samantha out of the house.

Josh said...

Wow, she was pregnant for so long! LOL The kids are gorgeous, you have some good genes in your families.

Kerry said...

Between the vampires, the werewolves and the robots, it's been a busy few households! Oh, I hate the 50 1st dates--I had one recently, only got to 10 by the end of sophomore year, so he changed. Whew!

It's weird to think of a snowleopard turning into a werewolf, anyway. No wonder his family thought he smells bad now!

ruby said...

whew so much accomplished... 2 werewolves! I have none, gosh thats awesome
the kids are all growing up to be so good lookin' ...
ouch 50 1st dates, i feel your pain *cringes*
oh my hot robot lovin?! *giggles*

Melissa said...

Wow! Lori is absolutely gorgeous. I love her big (but not too big) blue eyes. I can't believe you're not scoring anymore. Teehee! jk ... I have never scored. Took the fun out of it for me. I just want to finish!

Chrissy Brown said...

Aww Karen was left pregnant for so long and Lori is beautiful