Sunday, November 18, 2007

Seems LIKE University.....Week 15

This is Round 15 University. Read the original entry here.



NACARLIUS ROBBINS

Eh? What do you mean? I ehhhh.....ahhhhh....freshman year of University again? I thought...ehhh..... seems like....well, maybe not. I feel like I have repeated freshman year....I know I am a sophomore.....ehhhhh......

I have heard about some strange goings on around here.....like the Greek House was suddenly stripped of wallpaper and flooring...furniture missing.




Everybody that lives there seemed to be okay about it and everything though. They just had some contractors come in and fix it. But nobody really has a clue...just happened over night...




My twin brother Nacarlos and I moved into a great big house here on campus...along with two very hot chicks....




This is Jenny and Kelly Trimble. They are twins like me and Nacarlos. I find Kelly to be da bomb....we are engaged to be married. I asked her to marry me.....again...what am I saying? Again? How could this be again???? Ehhh....... and Nacarolos and Jenny are engaged too. Oh well. At least we are together.




I don't know why, but my sister Joan showed up at University in a chicken costume. She was really upset about it...said it didn't seem to be right. She has the same feeling I do that she had entered University much different....but she met Shawn-Michael Strickland.




She says she has known him before..... she thought.....but all is good. She has the same feeling of deja vu that I do...that we have done all this before.....

My brother Mich graduated University...looking very dapper.




Also graduating was Java Jan Bostic, Vonfirmath Capehart, and Carla Strickland.




Carla said she hasn't felt quite like herself lately, but Java Jan said she felt fine. Vonfirmath and Mich felt pretty good too. But Carla said she felt really messed up.




Claire Capehart wasn't feeling good either....but a trip to the beauty salon raised her spirits.




Somebody that felt real messed up was Jim-Bob Strickland. Said he was feelin' a might pale lately. In this same dorm, his fiancee Sheri Trimble felt terrible too...not like herself, she says.




She was havin' terrible trouble with her eye twitchin'. That took a trip to the doctor, then a trip to the beauty salon....




Now she is as good as new. Her and Jim-Bob are engaged, you know. Jim-Bob got himself fixed up too...now he is lookin' and feeling better these days.




Veronica Capehart didn't seem to suffer anything at all like others in her dorm. Just felt like she had repeated some courses.




Raleigh Bostic said he felt like he had done all this before, even though his looks didn't seem to change....he felt like he was repeating an awful lot of classes.




Him and Heather Strickland are an item...but..errr....weren't they always???? Oh well, one can never have enough love I say.

Over at my brother Zaine's dorm, things were not normal. His fiancee, Florentilla Capehart made it to school....




Attended a few classes, then got the same pale feeling Jim-Bob Strickland had. Zaine didn't let it affect his relationship with her though. He just sent her off to the beauty salon, and they gave her a total facial.



Zaine and Florentilla

She felt better after that.




Also, Theresa Rauscher felt really terrible. She is engaged to Nicholas McClelland. She made a trip downtown to the beauty salon too....




Nick says she is a total babe now...




Over at my sister Jessica's rental house, she said she felt different, although not bad. Just not the same. The one thing that was different though...was she did feel like she repeated classes but not alone. Suddenly this guy was there in her house living with her....




Rocco Trimble, my Aunt Roz's adopted son. Well, they say he is adopted, but I think he looks like one of those aliens that I read about in Berry Nosey's column in the paper. She says she and Rocco get along really well. In fact she kind of likes him. More power to her I say...

Ruby: Fini! 'It' is all over the place. See? Even at University. The women have the aluminum antennae....and some of them are pasty white....they are running to the beauty salon in droves to get fixed up.

Infinity Nevermore: Yes, it seems so. But it doesn't seem like it is really harmful. Everyone has dim thoughts of having done the classes before. How could that be? This is the first time they have gone through them....errr...right?

Ruby: Fini, at this point in time I don't know what to say. It is kind of like you and me repeating time in the Robbins and McClelland houses. You swear you saw Ketrina McClelland born twice, and I have seen Xuan and Joy's last child born twice. At least we think we have. Everyone here thinks they have repeated classes. Gah!

Xuan: Ah Joy...you are the Joy Of My Life....come give Big Daddy a little sugar!

Ruby: Xuan! Listen to me! Hello!

Fini: Ruby! It is Xuan!

Ruby: But it seems the communication is only one way, and I only get snippets. He apparently doesn't know he is broadcasting his thoughts to me.....

Fini: Hahaha! Sounds like he is having romantic thoughts about Joy. Eh, I am hearing NOTHING from Jenn.

Ruby: That is tough, Fini. Let's hope the communication opens up soon.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the kids look much better with their new looks.

congratualtions on finishing it again.

-Steven-

Bubbs said...

The Uni kids seem to remember their past. Hmmm, what is up with Xuan? When will he realize what has happened?

Infinity-Nevermore said...

I guess this is my revenge for having a bed: not being able to do my job. At least we know we're not crazy. I think.
I guess Carla won't be able to run wild this time around? Nacarlius is still hot. I forgot all about Veronica; when I saw her I said, "Valentine? I thought you were having babies already!" Oops...
Congrats on moving those kids through.

ruby said...

Oy .. I dont mind having snippets of his thoughts, but not 'those' thoughts! *giggles*
Well done working through uni again! And I agree some of them look even better this time around.

Kerry said...

Kinda fun to get to revamp them all, I guess. You're almost there! ;)

Melissa said...

I love all your new hair! I might have to go downloading. LOL

Great job on doing Uni AGAIN!

Josh said...

I like the new looks. Congrats on doing Uni-again!

Rachel said...

Thank goodness you don't have the same number of sims in university as I did. THat would suck to have to redo *trying to remember to back up tonight*. Great job and that white face this is weird. I'm glad you got it fixed.

Sally said...

Come on Fini and Ruby - you can figure this out!