Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Messenger


TITLE: The Messenger


Lot: Robbins - Xuan, Joy, Malvina, Quartell, Raya, Qrystal and Ruby

Last Visit: Things Ain't Goin' So Well


Editor: This entry features one of the two runners up in the Prosperity Falls trivia contest. Ruby. Welcome to the Falls, Ruby! On with the story!




Ruby: Xuan, it is I, RUBY.

Xuan: And I need to know this because....?

Ruby: I have known about you for a long time, mister.

Xuan: *eyebrows shoot up* I see. Ahhhh.....where do you live, little girl? Did you just move here? Where are your parents?

Ruby: Xuan! It is I, your King! (Ruby's mouth is moving, but a man's voice is coming out of it) Cut the crap, Robbins! Listen to me!

Xuan pees himself.

Ruby: Right. Now I have your attention. Hey, can we go sit somewhere?

Xuan numbly nods, and stumbles into the foyer of the house he shares with the Alien Joy Capehart-Robbins, and the bastard children she had with his Uncle Quavi.




King: Xuan, I am inside the body of a Messenger. Well, I am not really here. But my essence has temporarily been placed here by our scientists so I can speak with you face to face. Not through Zaed or Quavi's computer. I wanted to see you when I talk to you.

Xuan: *stumbling and mumbling over his words* Why are you here? I am being good!

King: Blah, blah, blah. You have been threatened with me over and over again by your father and your uncle. I hear about it every day. "Xuan is not co-operating. Xuan is not teaching others about the Mission. Xuan seems to have authority issues. Xuan is misusing his gifts."

Xuan: Errrr......

King: I found these things worrisome. Xuan. I realized early on you were different than the others. You are 100% human Xuan.

Xuan: How could that be? My father is Anotothain!

King: Well...it was the DNA...how it worked out. You don't have a drop of Anotothian in your bones. You are just like your uncle Martin Strickland. You are more Strickland than anything. Came to ya through your mother Synclare. *The Kings lights up a cigarette* I have always wanted to try one of these.

Xuan: Those aren't good for your Messenger's lungs.

The King takes a long drag on the Marlboro. He waves a tiny hand dismissively.
Ahhhhh...pure heaven. Messengers are disposable. The are like....hmmmm....fast food workers here on Earth. On Anatoth we have a cabinet full of applicants for this position. Now then. I had to do something Xuan. To keep from having to...errr....lose you. You know too much about us. About the Mission. I started the GGP with you.

Xuan: GGP?

King: Gift Giving Program. Yep. The mind reading stuff. Telepathy. Mind closure.

Xuan: Reading wombs? Counting fetuses?

King: Exactly. You had to be able to do something Zaed and Quavi couldn't do.

Xuan: Then how come they can use telepathy? And how come Jati can read wombs too, like me?

King: Well, Xuan, you are the first to get these gifts. I overdosed ya...yep...it came spilling out to others around you. You were only supposed to be able to pass it on through your genes.

Xuan: You mean I am a guinea pig?

King: Ahhhh....yeah. Xuan. I also made sure you LOVED women. Any of them. At first, it was to try to make up for your lack of DNA. I felt sorry for ya. I realized how much earthlings love to woo-hoo. I tried to make it up to you, Xuan.

Xuan: Hmmm.....yes....I love the girls. Heh.

King: I realized your love of the females would be a great vehicle to pass on DNA. Yep. GGP. Hey, let's move outside. Got sumthin' to show ya. MOVE IT MISTER....




Xuan: Argh! This is back breaking!

King: Shaddup, wuss. Now listen here. You think it is hard to pull weeds? It is harder on a human to live on Anatoth. Why do you think Timo and Kamika had to take on human bodies when they came to Earth? Hm? WHAT SAY YOU, XUAN?

Xuan: Errrr...... *spittle drains out of the left side of Xuan's mouth*

King: Because Pure Anotothians can't survive in the Earth's atmospehre! Humans can't survive on Anatoth!

Xuan: What about the Visits? The earth men getting pregnant with Aliens??? Errr... Anotothians?

King: Them? Ahhh...well....those Anotothians aren't pure....Heck, they don't even look Anotothian. The look like Martians. Heh. BIG JOKE ON THE EARTHLINGS. We had to make them look like something the Earthlings would recognize. Ya know....But they do carry DNA. Yep. We also had to program their bodies to not explode on first exposure to the Earth's atmosphere. Wilbur is in charge of that.

Xuan nods his head knowingly. Wilbur?

King: Yes. Wilbur. Your Queen. My Anotothian wife. She is head scientist on Anatoth. Ehm...there is a couple of more things I want to talk over with you. Ahhh....

Ok. I see you are the DNA donor for Xen.

Xuan puffs up with pride. Yep. That be the first one for me.

King: Ah. The boy is already overloaded with your gifts.

Xen: GAAAa! Goo!

King: That's right, Xen. I know you are a fine Anotothian!

Xuan: Was that him? My little boy? Xuan smiles with fatherly giddiness.

King: Yes Xuan, that was him. He is very strong in your gifts. He knows who you are. Now Xuan. I have one more gift I am giving you. One more. However you will not notice it right away.

Xuan: I am afraid to ask.

King: And you should be. You will find out about it on your own. Go shower. You stink. Oh yes. And don't tell anyone you and I spoke today. I am keeping an eye on you Robbins. Don't make me come down there!~

Xuan: One more thing...

Ruby: He is gone. Xuan, I will be living with you as your child and you will call me your child. The KING will speak through me when he chooses. He is right. You stink. Go shower.




Ahhhhh! The baby is coming! *LOTS OF ALIEN CUSSING* Whoops..where did that come from? Xuan Robbins if you EVER do this to me again!!!!!!




Another daughter. I shall name her....errrrr....Qrystal. Yeah. That is a nice sounding name.

Quavi: Ah! Another daughter! My seed is strong! Her womb will give birth to many!

Jati: Congratulations, Uncle Quavi! Xuan, Joy thinks you are the baby's father.

Xuan: Me? The kid's father? Pfft.

Jati: Xuan! For the Mission! You must...

Xuan: Yadda, yadda, yadda. I know I know..... Hey. I have been looking through the telescope like you told me I HAD to.




Jati: Xuan, you are supposed to do it at night. The KING doesn't take us during daylight hours.

Xuan, batting eyes innocently. Oh Yeah? At night? Oh, guess I made a mistake. *SNICKERS*

Jati: Watch yourself, Xuan. I mean it.




Woo Hoo! DO THE SMUSTLE! Wow, what a birthday party! Have fun, everybody!




Malvina Robbins
Aspiration: Popularity
LTW: To Become The Law

It is I, Ruby The Messenger. I will take over this report. The Alien....Joy Capehart-Robbins is clueless to the Way of the Mission. The child of Quavi and Joy has grown to teen, and wants to be a lawyer. She insists on dressing very much like an earthling. I do have some clothing I could let her borrow, but she will not. She said I am 'weird' I know not what that means.

There are three other children in this house, born of Quavi and Joy.




This one is called Raya. She immediatly worked to stake her claim in this household upon my arrival. She proclaimed her beauty over mine. Again, I know not what that means. I am ANOTOTHIAN! And proud of it! One day I will shed this human form for something more to my liking. The child Raya grew to teen, like her sister Malvina.




Raya Robbins
Aspiration: Popularity
LTW: To Become A General

The next child in this household is Raya's twin, "SharpEyes" Quartell.




He tried hard to impress me with his athletic prowess. I did find it somewhat impressive. He stated he has to keep in shape for the spying he does for the Mission. He too, grew to teen.




Quartell Robbins
Aspiration: Family
LTW: To Reach Golden Anniversary

I find him to be physically condusive to the Anotothian Way....it is unfortunate he and I cannot mate and make our own children. When I joined this household, I joined as his sister. Here on Earth, we cannot mate. On Anatoth, that is the Way. You joined with your own to keep the genes strong.




Then there is the child Qrystal that was born shortly after my arrival. She is no longer a baby, she is also had a brithday.




She takes after Quartell in appearence. I must say she is a fine addition to the Mission. I only hope all here receive good training.




I am signing off now. Until next time.


Odd Pics Out:




Ever wonder what Xuan's job is?




Xuan gets a gold in gardening




Joy made it to a silver

***************************




10 comments:

ruby said...

*squeals and clapping* Yeah!! OMG I'm the messenger? Wow that is so way cool!!
That was hilarious, OMG I made Xuan pee himself teehee!!
so um, did I miss what the new gift was *reading again* nope will find out in time... ah a cliff hanger, shoulda known there would be one *w*

Twoyys4me said...

lol.. what a way to introduce Ruby into the neighbourhood! That's one scary kid! LOL.
Xuan seems a tad confused about life in general, and who can blame him? oooh.. wonder what his new gift is?!

Anonymous said...

Ruby is the Messenger? Great way to put her in the Falls. She is kind of creepy. I can not wait to see where Infinitynevermore and I show up. Great with all of the kids.

Is Qrstal Xuan's daughter? I can't stand the suspense.

-Steven-

Bubbs said...

Ruby is the messenger, too cool! Maybe she will help keep Xuan in order. Are the other kids a little threatened by her appearance? Hmmm...I hope Xuan doesn't do anything that will force the king to come see him. Joy & Quavi's kids are growing up nicely. :)

Infinity-Nevermore said...

Too cool! Well, in Wen I trust and I'm sure I'll end up in someplace just as cool. Ruby is creepy. Tell her smoking is bad. Quartell didn't turn out bad at all, and Raya is beautiful.
"She says I am 'weird.' I know not what that means." ROFL

QueenofSimtopia said...

Wow.


I think I need a couple moments to recover from THAT amazing round! You really outdid yourself Wen! So much suspense I don't even know where to start...

Those kids are pretty unique, take after their parents (both fathers as I am not sure who fathered which children LOL).

Congrats Ruby, you definately got an AMAZING position in Prosperity Falls.

Kerry said...

Okay, that was too funny! Ruby makes an awesome Messenger! I love that last photo of her signing off! I'm sure she'll keep Xuan in line.

I followed the link to go back and see the spy photo of Quartell--I think that's very possibly my absolute favorite sims photo ever. He looks much more normal as a teen, though--I'll miss his wild little face as a child!

Hmmm, a new gift, huh? The King definitely likes Xuan despite his human DNA. What will ensue?

Rachel said...

OMG Ruby's the King!!!! Wait, he/she is smoking! LOL Xuan needs a shower! Loved it! It was SO great!!!!

Katie said...

Sorry I haven't been able to read your most recent updates. I've been traveling a lot this summer. Hopefully I can catch up soon! Chapter 5: Sold Into Slavery is up at my site.

aerisblue2000 said...

Great story. I absolutely love it (you have a very creative mind). I'm so glad I found the Prosperity Group, even at this late stage, it's really inspired me.

aerisblue2000