Monday, January 08, 2007

Things Ain't Goin' So Well



Title: Things Ain't Goin' So Well


Lot: Robbins - Xuan, Joy, Malvina, Raya and Quartell

Last Visit: The Marriage Of Xuan




Zaed: Xuan! I am here to face you again. I have had to call this emergency meeting of the Command! I have come to find out what is going on in your household! We are meeting in your shed. I do not wish for your Alien Woman to hear us. It would not do for her know you are not doing your utmost for Mission!




Xuan: Okay father, I am at your command. What did I do now? ^&$@@$^*###!!!! *Lots of Alien Cussing*

Zaine: Wow, too cool! Teach me that!

Xuan: Shaddup.

Zaed: Xuan! Listen to me! Even though your telephathy does not transmit to my mind, my mind tells me when you are using it!

Now. I wish to give you all a small history lesson.

Quavi: Go ahead, Zaed we are ready.

Zaed: Quite. What I am about to iterate happened a long time ago, when I was a young man. I was in college. Timo was still alive, and my sister Yasika had just been born.




This involves another race in our community, a race that has contributed to our Mission. That would be the Snow Leopards.

Jati: The Snow Leopards, father?

Zaed: Yes. The Aliens Karin and Florentilla were born of Snow Leopard Tomas Capehart.

Clickable Tumbnails


Quavi: Ah yes. How does that affect us now? Other than the fact the Aliens will contribute greatly to our Mission!

Zaine: Florentilla is my soon to be Alien wife!

Zaed: That is true Zaine. The problem at hand does not affect your future marriage. No need to worry.

Xuan: I don't see what this has to do with me.

Jati: Shht! I am really interested to see what Zaed is coming up with. It must be important!

Xuan: mumble mumble

Zaed: When I was a young man, a Snow Leopard called Trevaus Capehart lost is life in an untimely fashion. He was electrocuted to death.

Zaine: Electrocuted? Way too cool! BZZZT!

Zaed: *gives Zaine a hard stare* Not cool! This Snow Leopard, out of the goodness of his heart, was assisting my mother, Meadow Thayer-Robbins with some simple repairs around the house whilst Timo was out working for his family. Mr. Capehart first repaired the kitchen sink, it was leaking. He then continued to the dishwasher. Mother didn't know it was broken, nor did she notice Mr. Capehart fixing it. She was tending to the infant Yasika.




Mr. Trevaus Capehart died in my home. No one was there from his family to beg his life from the Grim Reaper. Luckily, the death was ruled as an accident.




Mr. Trevaus continued to haunt. Mother said his spirit was hurting. Eventually she had his grave moved to the cemetary Downtown. Mr. Capehart's wife, Nichole, went on to have a torrid affair which resulted in twin humans being born. While we cannot directly be considered responsible for Mr. Capehart's death, the incident did draw attention and speculation to my home.

We were under the microscope, so to speak. Timo was in in his elder years, and did not think clearly about the matter. Luckily he died quickly after the electrocution, and did not allow anything about the Mission to slip to the media. Mother had no inkling of the Mission. I arrived home from University and resumed Timo's work.

Xuan: So what does this have to do with ME????

Zaed: Xuan. Surely you know.

Xuan: *hangs head* Well....

Quavi: Spit it out Xuan! Tell us!

*Jati peers at Xuan suspicously*




Xuan: Look. I wasn't even born yet when all that stuff happened with Mr. Capehart, alright? Father, you were still in college!

Zaed: Do not try to be evasive, Xuan. Please consider I know when you are hiding something. That is not a thoughtful thing to do. I advise you to come clean in front of your family and the Mission. Do not force me extract the information from you.

Jati: Xuan, you better tell, what ever it is. Zaed is not happy.

*Xuan sighs in resignation*

Xuan: Alright. There was an incident that resulted in a death in my backyard. The only witness was a mongrel dog.





*Surprised gasps could be heard round the table. Then a heavy silence ensued whilst the others waited for Xuan to continue. Zaed nodded slightly*

Xuan: It is true. I forgot to feed the cowplant I brought home from my job. It ate a neighbor who had come to visit us.

Jati: Xuan! How could you?

Xuan: I wasn't paying attention. What can I say? I was checkin' my list of woo-hoo partners.

Zaed: That's right! Another death has occured on an Anotothian home place! *bangs fist on table* It was hard enough the first time! THESE DEATHS MUST STOP! *Zaed roars*

We cannot be found out! And killing off the Earth people is not a good way to stay out of the limelight! We are here to multiply peacefully, not to blantly kill! We want to mix with the Earth people. Not KILL! Xaun, what say you?

Xuan: Errrr.... I'm sorry?

Zaed: Xuan, the King is not pleased with you. I hang my head in front of the King of Anatoth. My own son.

Quavi: Zaed, what will the King do with Xuan?

*Shocked Silence*

Xuan: Man oh man! If only I had fed that critter. Jati! Help me!

Jati: I am not in charge yet Xuan.

Zaed: Tell us Xuan. Tell us about the dead Earthling.

Xuan: Well, he was a Llama.

Zaed: Did he have children? Hmm?

Xuan: Yes. He fathered Terrance, Kelsey, Andrew, Samarah and...and... *choke*

Zaed: AND?????

Xuan: THE ALIEN REGIS!!!!!

Jati: YOU KILLED MY FATHER IN LAW!!!!!

Quavi: YOU KILLED THE FATHER OF AN ALIEN!!!!

Zaine: You killed.....a Llama????

Zaed: Xuan. My son. You have allowed the death of an earthling to happen on your home soil due to your own negligence. Again I say. What say you?

*Xuan breaks under pressure* I WILL GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY WITH EVERY SKIRT...ERR...WOMAN I COME ACROSS AND I WILL TAKE CAFFIENE PILLS SO I CAN STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT TO STARGAZE AND I WILL WOO-HOO WITH JOY EVERY NIGHT AND TRY FOR BABY AND I WILL TRY FOR BABY WITH EVERY WOMAN I SEEEee.......... just let me live....PUH-LEEEESE!!!!!!

Jati: You are such a wuss, Xuan.

Zaed: Xuan. Tell us. What advancements have you made since the last meeting we had at Quavi's compound? Hm? Have you fathered many children like you said you would? Have you gazed in the telescope at all?

Xuan: Jati, I have done none of it! What should I say?

Jati: Tell Zaed the truth. He knows when you are lying anyway.

Zaine: I wouldn't want to be where you are right now. Man, are you in trouble!

Xuan: Well, since the meeting, Joy has given birth to Uncle Quavi's children. Raya and Quartell.




It was in the middle of the night, I might add. She woke me out of my sleep screaming with her labor pains.

Zaed: Xuan! Childbirth is not a pleasant thing for females to go through! Be considerate of the process so the female will be in good condition to do it for you again! Continue!

Quavi: Twins! My seed is powerful!

Xuan: It was the cheesecake, Uncle Quavi.




Xuan: I have made lots of money for my family. I go to work every day and bring home groceries.




I have helped around the house and cleaned up poopy out of the potty chairs for the babies.




I have even participated in birthday parties for the kids. Yeah.

Zaed: I see. What has your Alien wife, Joy done? Eh?

Xuan: She has been busy. I left for work one day, and she had some old friends over. Friends from her college days.




They were former woo-hoo partners. She had a really big party that day.




She gave them backrubs.




She danced with them.




She had a generally good time with them.




She even came on to the maid.

Zaed: Does it sound like to you she is trying to find Woo-Hoo partners? Do you think one of them will eventually get to her womb?

Xuan: ##$@%&&##!!! I didn't think of that!

Xuan: Well, I suppose.

Zaed: Do you think she is doing what you ought to be doing? Finding woo-hoo partners? Who's seed should be in her womb, Xuan? Hm?

Xuan: MINE! MINE! MY SEED SHOULD BE THERE!!!

Zaed: Exactly. Xuan. Is Joy pregnant now?




Xuan. Yes.

Zaed: Are you the father of this child?

Xuan: I am not certain.

Zaed: No?

Xuan: *breaks sweat on brow*




It could be Professor Elmer Schehl...




She must have given him a really good time. He left a piano.




Or it could be Professor Seth London. Cheapskate. No date presents from him.




Or I suppose it could be mine. I really don't know. Right now there is only one fetus.

Zaed: Jati! Can you tell paternity with your fetus ability?

Jati: No sir, I cannot. Only nubmers of fetuses. Joy only has one.

Zaed: I see. Well. Only time will tell. Xuan, I advise you to watch yourself very carefully. The King is not pleased with your performance in the Mission. You have continually deceived me and the King, and you have failed to control your household. Therefore, the King has advised me he will be visiting with us. Soon. In person. I know not yet how he will do this.

Xuan. *sigh* Yes father.

Quavi: I say let's break this up. I want to meet my two newest children. Their birth made 10 for me you know. I have reached my Impossible Want of 10 children! But not so impossible for me. My seed is strong.

Zaed: Excellent suggestion, Quavi! Meeting adjourned! Let's get inside and see the newest additions to the Mission!




Zaed: Quavi, what do you think.

Quavi: I think these kids will make excellent additions to the Mission!

Zaed: I mean about Xuan! My youngest son is such a disappointment to me.

Quavi: Give him time, Zaed. He will come around. You must remember who is aunt was.

Zaed: *Nods head* Yes. The sister of our father Timo. The Romance Sim Kamika. Xuan must have it in his blood, the thirst for a wild time, and inability to concentrate on the Mission. Just like Kamika. I hope my son does not leave the household and strike out on his own like Kamika did.

Quavi: I think you do not have to worry about that. Xuan tries. He tries to be a good father to children who are not even his.



Actually, this is not Raya, it is Malvina

Zaed: I think you are correct, Quavi. Not only can I sense when he is using his telepathy powers, I can sometimes feel what he is feeling. He has a soft place in his heart for the youngsters. That is very human. It must come from our mother Meadow Thayer, and his mother, Synclare Strickland.

I think that Xuan carries more Anotothian power inside of him than most of us are expecting. Think of it. The ability to converse using telepathy, counting fetuses in a womb....and the emotional heart of a human. Xuan is very special, indeed.

Quavi: Agreed. However, I am concerned the children under his care will not get the training they need to be active in the Mission.

Zaed: I will leave that up to Jati. My days are numbered.

Quavi: It saddens me to hear that, brother.

Zaed: It is true. I am ready.


ODD PICS OUT:

I have many marvelous pictures that did not make it into this story. Once I started writing, this entry took a life of it's own. Here are the pictures I would have liked to have used.



Malvina's grow up picture


Raya's grow up picture


Quartell's grow up picture


If you haven't figured it out, it was Johnson McClelland that got eaten by the cowplant. Yes, it was a pure mistake on my part, but worked in great to my storyline.


Quavi holding his son Quartell


Xuan getting slapped silly by Tosca, Johnson's widow. Heh. She just came over and did it.


Accomplishments this round: Impossible want: Quavi Robbins - 10 kids

9 comments:

Bubbs said...

OMG - they are upset at Xuan....he better get out there and try to procreate!

I WILL GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY WITH EVERY SKIRT...ERR...WOMAN I COME ACROSS AND I WILL TAKE CAFFIENE PILLS SO I CAN STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT TO STARGAZE AND I WILL WOO-HOO WITH JOY EVERY NIGHT AND TRY FOR BABY AND I WILL TRY FOR BABY WITH EVERY WOMAN I SEEEee.......... just let me live....PUH-LEEEESE!!!!!!

That is just awesome!!!

Quavi: Twins! My seed is powerful! LMAO!!!

Oh no! Who got to Joy's womb????

The king is going to visit?? How?

ruby said...

Oh the poor boy, noooo, don't hurt him! He can't help it if he has such human emotions. Okay that was a great picture, shame you didnt use the one of Toshca slapping Xuan, TDF!
Love the update, I love the whole Anatothian storyline and OMG I can't wait to meet the king!
Seeing some of the pictures sure brought back memories, I miss Timo! He was so handsome! *swoon*

Anonymous said...

Whoah Wen, the whole Anothian thing is getting out of control here! I refuse to stand by and watch Xuan get vaporized by the King dude. Don't make me come over there Wen!!

Wow those kids sure look special, Raya being the most normal.

Joy better have Xuan's baby, its about time the dad got to have a real kid after taking care of those other ones.

Great dramatic update Wen!

Queenofsimtopia

gingerrr said...

I love your stories in general, but this one is something. Probably one of the best updates. Your neibourhood is starting to be more and more like reading a book! I can't wait to see the development, I hope you won't make us wait too long. :)
Also that's a lot for sharing your characters, especially Zaed and Synclaire, I have them in my game now.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this story just gets better! I rad through all the entries, it took me about a week. I must say, this story is great! I love the anotothians! The are awesome. I can't believe Johnson is dead! Poor Tosca...
Josh

Mandie said...

Lol, that was a great update! I just love this whole mission that these Anotothians are on! Did I spell that right?! Your updates are always highly entertaining, and you seem to have just the right mixture of comedy with fact! I love Prosperity Falls!

Katie said...

Sorry I couldn't comment before, my computer was messed up. That was entertaining, original, and inventive. I loved it! A tour of the first Westfield lot is up! (If you haven't read the post before that, it's the custom neighborhood I'm attempting to build...) Can't wait to read what you write next!

Heather/Simaholic said...

Poor Xuan. Great update though! I love how well you wrote it! Those Anotothians are always great for some amusement! Great job!

Erin said...

POOR XUAN!!!!!!!!!
He's just like a toddler in a mans body!
:(: