Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mission Additions

TITLE: Mission Additions


Lot: Landgrabbe IV - Aazia, Malcom, and Thurston

Last Seen: Aazia last seen in University.

This entry marks the 150th post to Prosperity Falls. Thank you for spotting that, Rachel!




I am Aazia. I am the eldest daughter of Quavi, and the first female of the mission to make a diary entry for the King of Anatoth concerning my part in it all. In the Mission, I mean. I do carry the Anotothian yellow eyes and skintone. I have yet to develop the telepathy powers my relatives have. Perhaps it is because I am female.

My part in the mission is to multiply with the very rich Malcom Landgrabbe IV. He is a pillar of Bluewater society, a business owner, and has many simoleons I will use to further our agenda. Being on Earth instead of Anatoth, my womb can be used to grow and give birth to our babies. Whereas on Anatoth, it is the burden of the males to give birth. I am excited to be doing this for my people.

I did not even stop at the house of my father when I graduated from University. I had the taxi take me right to Malcom's house. He was very glad to see me.




We immediately began to plan our wedding. Malcom and I took a taxi to Amelia's Closet in Bluewater to shop for our wedding trousseau. I bought a very expensive gown, and Malcom added to his wardrobe buying a tux to match my gown.




Our wedding was held right in the foyer of Malcom's huge house. The building would be able to house many children.


WEDDING GUESTS


Mother of the Bride


Brother of the Bride


Welcome Wagon Visitor


Welcome Wagon Visitor


Uncle, Cousin and Father of the Bride


Cousins of the Bride Lynn and Kevin
















My husband Malcom unknowingly showed his virility to my Uncle Zaed. I had no doubt that I would swiftly become pregnant and present him with a child to carry on in this house, and to the mission!




Our wedding party was a big success, and we immediately left for a couple of days to go on a honeymoon. Malcom took me to the Poconos where we lay in a heart shaped bed and did nothing but woo-hoo for two solid days straight!




When we returned, I knew I was pregnant! I had bouts of morning sickness that engulfed my days. I was very happy, I immediately let my family know another Being was on the way.




I found I was very hungry all the time! All I could think about was food. My husband Malcom would cook for me at times.




When Malcom wasn't home, he was at his electronics store minding business. This his his employee, who quit on him right after we got married.
This shirt has a picture of Xuan Robbins on it. It is available for download along with many other Prosperity Falls T-Shirts here. They are made by Lynn, visit her Sims at: Messy Town.




Malcom came home from work one day and told me he had made $100,000! That is alot of Simoleons!




My father Quavi was a frequent visitor to Malcom's store. I do not know what he was buying, I know the house I was brought up in was lacking for nothing!




In the meantime, I slept more than usual, I would become so tired during the pregnancy.




And I ate...alot.




I did try to exercise to keep my weight down and to keep the baby healthy. The ungainliness of my middle expanding caused me to fall out of the dance orb. Luckily I did not hurt myself or the child. I also needed some increased athletic abilities as I needed promotions in the Law Enforcement field. Why was I working? Well, with Uncle Zaed as a Criminal Mastermind, one of my parts of the mission was to join law enforcement so as not to seem improper to the Society.




The day came I felt the pains of childbirth. OH MY! It was never like anything I had ever felt before. Malcom was there supporting me all the way and behaved as though it was not unusual for a female to give birth. I was proud to do it for my people!




Our son Thurston was born. He has the skin of My People, and the eyes of the Landgrabbs. He will make a fine addition to the Mission.




Malcom did his part in caring for Thurston. Although, he did seem to not enjoy changing diapers. I did find that to be not exciting as well, but it was necessary to the mission.




After Thurston's birth, I continued working toward my goal in law enforcement. I was very happy! Now because of the position I held in Society, it would be easier than ever for me to produce more children.




Thurston is extremely easy to teach, and catches on to everything well. I was glad to get him potty trained. So was Malcom!




He is a very handsome boy and I cannot wait to see who my cousin Jati chooses to marry him off to.




Like father like son. Malcom is extremely proud to have a son. As a matter of fact, so proud, I have found myself to be pregnant again. I could not wait to produce another for the mission, and Malcom just wanted another child in the house to carry on the Landgrabbe name. It was easy to get him to impregnate me again! Until next time!

Odd Pics Out:




Beautiful Aazia Robbins is available for download as a YA if you would like to have her in your game.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS THIS ROUND: Aazia TOC and LTW: Captain Hero One New Sim - Thurston

5 comments:

Bubbs said...

I bet Malcolm loves that he doesn't have to birth the babies. She really is marrying well. She is building her own little army isn't she?

Ha-ha! Quavi loves to shop? Is this his way of making Malcolm can support his daughter?

Hmm, dis she tell Malcolm about the mission? Or does he just want to get his own heirs out there?

Great update!

Katie said...

She's so pretty! I think they make a cute couple. Usually everyone makes Malcolm out to be a bad guy, so I like how you portrayed him here. The little one is cute too! I really enjoyed this update!

Rachel said...

Yippee 150 posts! Loved the update as always! These two are making such attractive childern I see. Do you remember where you got Aazia's wedding dress? It's just beautiful. I thought it was so funny how her hair stuck out the back of the thinking cap.

ASimWen said...

Ahhh Rachel I don't remember where I got the dress. I shop the most at TSR. :( Yes, I think their children are going to be exceptionally beautiful.

ASimWen said...

Ahhh Rachel I don't remember where I got the dress. I shop the most at TSR. :( Yes, I think their children are going to be exceptionally beautiful.