Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Marriage Of Xuan


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Title: The Marriage of Xuan



Lot: Joy & Xuan Robbins - Joy, Xuan, and Malvina

Joy and Xuan Last Seen:
University, Week 13


Xuan: Hey, Xuan here. Well….

Joy: Don’t forget me, mister! I am just as important as you are in this thing! I am the one making all the sacrifices, the one giving up my beautiful figure!

Xuan: Joy, chill out. Geesh. Hey we gotta say somethin’ here.

Joy: Hrumph. Yeah, yeah, get on with it….the kid is cryin’…..

Xuan: OK already. Here it is. Are you listening? OK. If you didn’t know, my family has this thing to, well, populate. Pro-create. Multiply.

Joy: Xuan! Say it like it is! They wanna take over!

Xuan: SHHHT! Joy! Don’t say it too loud! Take over what? Lemme tell it. *ahem* Here is exactly what has occurred since we, meaning me and Joy, graduated from Sim State.
First of all, we moved right into this nice house here in Prosperity Falls.

Joy: *Giggle* It was nice how the Robbins family set us up, Xuan.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Xuan flushes red, runs finger round collar of shirt. Um, yeah. We help each other where the need is, Joy. Clears throat. Even before we started our jobs, Joy and I had a wedding party. In the side yard, there, outside. That started the whole thing.

Joy: If you think about it, really Xuan,
Timo started it. Hehehe

Xuan: Joy, I am just talkin’ about our house. Here, us. Well, lemme backtrack a little bit. Actually, I guess my Uncle Quavi started it by makin’ this
Deal with me. See. Me and Joy really didn’t wanna get married, at all. We like our freedom. But I have this thing I have to do, family responsibilities and all that. I have to have a bunch of kids for my dad’s mission in life. I figured if I didn’t do anything at all, I could do this. I still need to fit in with the Robbins family.

Joy: Yeah, and I needed a place to live…people have some kind of hang up about living next door to an Alien.

Xuan: Awwww…Joy…honey…your’e not anything at all. You are one of us.

Joy: Xuan! Yes! I am one of you! That is what this is all about. Well, I am not one of you. But I am married to you because I am one of them.

Xuan: Alright. Alright. Whatever. Anyway. Joy and I got married, tied the knot, got hitched, whatever. We had a wedding in the side yard, complete with wedding arch. Yeah. Family came, friends came. (editor’s note – Between party invites, Welcome Wagon, passer- bys, and others that were called on the phone to come witness the most controversial wedding in Prosperity Falls history, there were over 20 people on the lot).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


As soon as I placed the ring on Joy’s finger, I knew it was done. I was *gasp* married. I had a wife. No more bawdy nights woo-hooing with different Sim ladies, no more romping in the photo booth at the bowling alley.

Joy: Xuan, if that turns ya on….. *batting eyes innocently* I own a bowling ball.

Xuan: Joy, you are the essence of everything a female is. Right now, you are also the essence of motherhood. You are carrying my Uncle Quavi’s baby. I will not woo-hoo with you whilst you are pregnant with my cousin! That is just too weird!

Joy: Oh but baby……*walking fingers up Xuan’s arm to his shoulder, tickles earlobe* You know all my equipment still fits your equipment…. *blows in Xuan’s ear*

Xuan: GAWD Joy! Get off me! (editor: Let’s not forget both Xuan and Joy are Romance Sims) I need to focus. Focus. Man, Joy…errr….*chuckle* …. Hm. No! Focus Xuan!

Ok.

Here was the
Deal. Wait. Let’s start here. I carry none of the Anotothian DNA. Well, it has to do with spreading it all over the place, starting with Prosperity Falls. Physically and mentally I take after my mom and my grandmother, Synclare (Strickland) Robbins and Meadow (Thayer) Robbins respectively. My grandfather Timo Robbins came here from the planet Anatoth to get the Anotothian race started here. I guess that planet is gone, er gettin’ ready to dissolve or something. Anyway. Our ‘mission’ is to have lots of kids that basically carry the Anotothian DNA to ensure the survival of our race. But, *sigh* I was born without any of it. I really like to have my fun with the ladies, but on the other hand I do respect my dad Zaed and really kinda wanted to help out with the mission.

See, dad isn’t aware I don’t carry one ounce of Anotothian DNA. But me and my Uncle Quavi did some experiments and found out. Uncle Quavi wants to mass procreate. So we figured that I could marry Joy, a being from our planet, and let him have kids with her instead of me. I am ok with it, and so is she. She gets Robbins money and protection in return.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Joy: Alright sweet-patootie, you tell me where that protection was the day of the wedding. That's right. Your mother Synclare (Strickland) Robbins shot daggers at me with her eyes all afternoon. Before I knew it the wench was pokin' me in the chest and mumblin' somethin' about her boy marrying a greenskinned alligator woman! Yeah, protection my foot. We ended up takin' it to the floor!

Xuan: AWWww Joy....you know mom isn't quite in her right mind. Come on.

Joy: No really! Just because she is old that doesn't give her the right to treat me like that. I got beat up on my wedding day, right in front of my guests!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Joy: And you did naught to stop it.

Xuan: I gotta say it for mom, she's got one mean headlock. Heh.

Joy: Xuan! You see if I ever woo-hoo with you again. *turns back, pouts*

Xuan shrugs shoulders Ok. I will finish telling it. You go ahead and pout. I can get woo-hoo anywhere. After all, I am the
greatest lover Sim State has ever seen. And I am sure I am the greatest lover Prosperity Falls will ever see. This wedding ring don't mean a darn thing.

In a fit of pubescent hormones, Joy bursts out crying and runs to the bedroom and throws herself across the bed, great sobs heaving from her tiny pregnant body.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Xuan: Ahhhh.....okay. I guess I will finish this. At any rate, I made fun of the scuffle mom had with Joy. I'll find out what happened there. I know it really upset dad.

He said something about mom better not be involved in ruining the Mission...right in the middle of the party where everybody could hear. I'm like, "Dad, let's go over here and talk." I moved him to the corner of the study and talked to him. He was bein' loud. I had to shut the door...and hope nobody took him seriously.

Well, the ones that wasn't eatin' cake were busy checkin' out Joy to make sure she was okay and everything so nobody really caught on to my dad's Anotothian comments, or thought anything of my mom's crazy actions. Eventually I cracked open the door, and peeked out. Everybody was gone, and Joy was nursing her pride in the kitchen over a peice of wedding cake and some left over wine. I really did kinda feel sorry for her, and I took her to bed that very night. She was my wife now, but she was also one of the best lovers I had at State. Heh.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah well, the next day as planned, I left for work, just as my Uncle Quavi arrived at our house. I knew what he was there for. I didn't even speak with him...I just joined the carpool and went on my way. I knew that Joy, my wife, was waiting for him in the house.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I mean, how do handle that, really? It is different when you are single and everything, and you know that you are probably not the only one when you get a great woo-hoo partner. But when you are married? *shakes head*. I did feel a little shot of jealousy. Just a little. But I knew the Mission needed to proceed.

And that my wife, Joy was the best one to carry on.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even though Joy said nothing to me about what went on between her and Uncle Quavi during the day after I left for work, I began to suspect after a while she was pregnant with my Uncle Quavi's child. My cousin.

She spent excessive amounts of time in the bathroom barfing, and she began to eat more. I was constantly cleaning up in the kitchen after her. She is a really sloppy Sim.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Her favorite thing to eat seemed to be pancakes. Me? I found my woo-hoo elsewhere. I just could not find it in myself to woo-hoo with Joy while she was pregnant. If it were my kid in there, I would feel differently about it. Wow, did I say that? I don't want my seed growing somewhere, like my Uncle Quavi does. Wow.

Heh. I guess maybe I did pick up some attitude from my alien relatives, after all.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Still, it was nice having her next to me whilst I slept. Joy would snuggle up to me and all was right with the world. I almost forgot at times while she was pregnant with Malvina that the baby wasn't mine.

Anyhow, the day came when it was time for the baby to arrive. Malvina, Uncle Quavi's daughter. I guess he had radar, he knew she was due to go into labor. He came over to the house a few minutes before Malvina made her grand entrance to the world, and into the Mission. Well, I guess he has had plenty of practice with 7 kids of his own with Daphne. He knows when the kids come.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me, the whole thing scared me pretty good. I went to the kitchen to fix myself a sandwich and let Uncle Quavi deal with the whole birthing thing. I figured he had plenty of practice. Course by then, Joy wasn't payin' much attention to me anyway.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Malvina Robbins
first Alien Baby in Prosperity Falls




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Malvina Robbins
first Alien Baby in Prosperity Falls




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uncle Quavi shouted all evening with pleasure from Malvina being born. Man, I just ate supper, that's all. She is one of the wierdest looking kids I have ever seen. Her head seems too big. 'Course, I kinda knew the baby would have eyes shaped the same as Joy's, and probably the Anotothian yellow. Yeah.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That night Uncle Quavi shook my hand. The deal was sealed forever....and the next day it started all over again. He started stopping by the house every day as I was leaving for work. I knew what was happening....it was the start of a new Anotothian.

Now Joy is pregnant with her second child with my Uncle Quavi.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS this round: One new Sim - Malvina.

12 comments:

Bubbs said...

Great job on the alien child! I can't believe Quavi comes over to impregnant Joy. Poor Xuan. :(

Scally said...

Never thought I'd agree with a Robbins, but man, that kid is creepy!

QueenofSimtopia said...

Wow thats tough. Poor Xuan, such a mixed up, confused Romance sim (most of them seem like that!). Can't wait to see what Malvina grows up to look like!

KeyKel69 said...

Xuan is just too cute to not pass on his DNA.. And since he's fully human (even though a romance), he's got to have a "whoops" out there at some point so his genetics will pass down..

Katie said...

I loved this update! I feel sorry for the whole situation, though. Does Quavi come and take the babies back to live with him? Isn't his wife suspicious?

QueenofSimtopia said...

Hey Wen! Er, sorry to bug you agian but on my blog when I was typing stuff into the template, now the breaks are not working. Instead of moving the next stuff down a line it is just showing the code (< br />). What should I do?

ASimWen said...

Queen, check the Prosperity List for my answer. I couldn't put it here because the HTML was not allowed.

Wen

Alexis said...

Wow, I feel sorry for Xuan. I know he says he knows it must be done...but you can sense the jealousy and pain he feels over it. He doesn't even talk to his uncle or his wife about it--it's like he just tries to ignore it. Poor guy. On another note though, I'm happy to see Malvina got the Anotothian eye color!

Catootje73 said...

Wow, this is really something Xuan and Joy are experiencing. Although I feel for Xuan, I also feel for Joy, being married to one man and having kids with his uncle. It is really weird. I am curious what happens next

Mandie said...

Great story line! Lol, that is too funny. But the Anotothian race must go on somehow!

Heather/Simaholic said...

LOL! I love Joy! She has such a mind of her own! Look out! The female Anatothains are going to take over!

WOW! 20 people on the lot for that marriage! That is a lot of people. I think my game would die if I had that many people on the lot!

ROTFL!!! Oh these two are definitely going to make for a fun household!

HA! Synclare fighting with Joy on her wedding day! What a way to start off the marriage!

Awww, poor Xuan. I have a feeling this whole arrangement is not going to work out for the best for him. I really feel bad for the guy. He's kind of getting the short end of the stick in this.

Rachel said...

Great Update, as always! The Robbins stories are always my favorite. Man that kid is creepy, I'm kind of scared to she her when she gets older.