Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Dream



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Title: The Dream


Lot: Strickland.4 - Bulldog, Madelyn, Felicia, Lia, Melissa, Erin, Elijah

Last Visit:
Babymakers


Bulldog: Ah what a life. Got a great wife, great kids. Live in a great neighborhood where a guy can spend all his time gazing in the telescope if he wants or he can have piles of kids and make piles of simoleons. He can take a helicopter back and forth to work, and folks who are aliens or vampires are not discrimated against. Heck, that is what Prosperity Falls is all about. That is why I like living here with my family. See that woman getting off the helicopter with me? She is a vampire, works where I work at the studio.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She didn't hang around too long, had to get going she said. The sunlight. But she had accepted my invite anyhow to come meet my family. (That's Roxanna Capehart). Well, I am getting where things are good. Makin' good money, have lots of great kids. Also was fortunate to hire great help to watch the kids when me and Maddy aren't here. Like the time Madelyn had put some food on to cook and then left the pot on the stove simmering, and left for work. When the fire erupted, both the nannies we had at the house put themselves between the kids and the fire.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am at the top of my career. I am an Icon, like Tryce Capehart. We are thinkin' about doing a film together. But that is a another story. I'll get you up to speed with what has been goin' on around the house. I think last time I talked with you my twin daughters Lia and Melissa had just been born.

Clickable Thumbnails


Well, they have grown up some. I know these aren't the most flattering pictures in the world, in fact Lia is mighty embarrased I am showing you her pee picture. And Melissa wanted me to tell you she has dyed her hair a darker brown. Her older sister Jeannie was experimenting around with hair color on her little sister and it turned out lighter than what the girls expeted. Oh Jeannie. The last time you saw her, she was just about the same age the twins are now.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeannie Strickland
Aspiration - Romance
LTW - To Become A Hall Of Famer
6 neat, 5 outgoing, 8 active, 7 playful, 3 nice
Zodiac - Scorpio


Yep my Jeannie spent lots of time in the bathroom admiring herself.

Jeannie: Dad! You are embarrassing me!

Bulldog: Love you anyway honey. Hey, glad you came home this weekend while we are tellin' our story for this magazine.

Jeannie: Let me tell it dad. Okay? Oh, love you too. (lays a smacker on Bulldog's cheek). Well anyway, ok. I did have a birthday, and growin' up to teen and all I thought about boys more than I did when I was a kid. Mom and dad let me call a taxi and go to town by myself. I found this really cute guy at the clothing store. Gawd, but I don't remember his name. But we talked for a while and everything. Flirted a little. But the one that really turned me on was Heath DeLarosa. He gave me my first kiss.

Clickable Thumbnails


His mom Frances DeLarosa owns a flower shop, the same one that Valentine Capehart used to work at. Lucky for me Valentine and Heath never got togther. Anyhow, Heath is adopted. I met Heath at school, he used to come over on the bus with me after class and hang out. I don't know what ever happened to him.

Bulldog: He is working his mother's shop. Wants to be a business man.

Jeannie: Really? Well, I can forget about him. I am in University now where there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Bulldog: Okay! *wipes brow* Jeannie honey I think it is time for you to head back to school. Here, take the car. (hands over keys).

Jeannie: Thanks dad. See you at Christmas. (lays another kiss on Bulldog's cheek).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeannie's birthday wasn't the only one that occured. Felicia grew up to be a beautiful young woman too. It was a mighty rough transition for her though. Had a hard time for a while getting used to it. Melissa was surprised with her big sister's sudden maturity.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Felicia Strickland
Aspiration - Knowledge
LTW - To Become Chief of Staff
9 neat, 9 outgoing, 8 active, 0 playful, 9 nice
Zodiac - Aries



With such a houseful of family, Felicia is finding it hard to study for college. Did I say such a houseful? I did. Not only was it Jeannie and Felicia's birthday, my beautiful wife Madelyn gave birth to another set of (natural) twins. Erin and Elijah had a real birth day.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That puts me and Madelyn at 6 kids now, with a 7th on the way.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They say 7 is a lucky number. I don't know. If I were a thinkin' man, and I believe I am a thinkin' man, I would say I have been pretty lucky already. Don't you?

Accomplishments: Bulldog TOC - Icon

15 comments:

Bubbs said...

Great update! Love the pee picture, lol!

QueenofSimtopia said...

Awww, Jeannie is really pretty! Too bad shes a romance sim... Oh well, simming would be boring without huge families and crazy romance sims!

SpongebobTanu said...

omg, i love the robe! where did you get that?

Alexis said...

Wow, all the kids are so good looking. The girls who grew to teens are absolutely beautiful! I love your updates.

ASimWen said...

Tanu are you talkin' about the purple outfit Madelyn has on? I think that is a Maxis outfit. She grew to adult into it.

Katie said...

Oh my, all of your descendents are gorgeous! You are so lucky!

Heather/Simaholic said...

I'm all caught up! But the trouble is, now I don't know what to do with myself, lol. Jeannie is gorgeous! She seems like a real spitfire :o) Felicia is a beauty too but seems a lttle more even, pretty nice personality too. I love her hair, it looks great on her.

ASimWen said...

Oh well Heather, naturally you will read Prosperity Fellowship, and my new share-a-hood, Viosinage-Partagé. :)

Paige said...

I just love these Prosperity Falls updates! So many simmies in your world! Lol, loved the update and eagerly await the next one!

Mandie said...

Hello Asimwen! My name is Mandie and I wanted to tell you that I am a huge fan of your blog! I love the way you write your stories and I love how you label your pictures. It can be so easy to get lost when dealing with the Prosperity Challenge! Anyhoo, you have inspired me to start my own blog and chronicle my adventures with my Prosperity Challenge! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my links list! I can't wait for your next update!

Smirnoff said...

Well, well, well...Jeannie is very beautiful ;)

Not like I'm partial or anything :D

Lori said...

Congrats on the natural twins. Wasn't thier mom a twin??

Lori

QueenofSimtopia said...

Quick Q. You know how you have family info in your side bar. How did you put it there. I can't figure it out. Please tell me by leaving a comment on my site: http://prosperityhills.blogspot.com

Thanx

ASimWen said...

Lori you are right. Madelyn is a twin...her twin is Mackenzie and she is married to Barry-James Strickland, Bulldog's cousin. Good memory you have there!

Chrissy Brown said...

OMG Jeannie is beautiful and so is Felicia.