Sunday, March 19, 2006

Camryn's Happiness


Image hosting by Photobucket

Title: Camryn's Happiness


Lot: The Strickland Farm, Prosperity Falls - Fraiser, Camryn, Kyanne, and Trudy

Last Visit:
Done

It is me, Camryn. This farm is a lot of hard work and me and Fraiser are slowing down, alot. Why, we just now saved up enough to buy a new truck to help with the work. Kolton and Karen have left for University, so that is two more sets of hands gone. We both had to take outside jobs because the farm wasn't paying out like Fraiser had said it would all these years. I had a job as a Professional Party Guest, but I guess when I turned older I wasn't as good as I used to be. I lost that job...yep...was fired. But I don't care. But that is cash gone to run the farm with. I reckon Fraiser and I will just have to hope our children will do well and take care of us in our old age.

Image hosting by Photobucket

But let me tell you, when I got home that night I was so happy to be relieved of that position, I shouted my joy! I was too tired to keep up! But at any rate all is well. Let me tell you. I had a golden anniversary party here for Fraiser and I. Invited all kinds of people. It was real strange to see Fraiser and his mother deep in a conversation. I mean, they looked like they could have been married.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sometimes I think my in laws Kirstee and Chevy Strickland will outlive everyone. Anyway, Fraiser was working as a block buster director, and got demoted down to supporting player because he decided to give a new kid a chance on a script. Well, that is alright. We will survive. Fraiser is talking about selling the farm. It is so much work and upkeep, that will relieve us. With only two kids at home now, Kyann and Trudy, no help there. Kyanne is getting ready to go to University shortly and has been working hard studying. More working hands gone.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Kyanne Strickland
Aspiraton - Knowledege
LTW - To Become Chief of Staff
9 neat, 9 outgoing, 6 active, 3 playful, and 6 nice.
Zodiac - Aries


My Kyanne wants to be a doctor. That is going to cost big simoleons to put her through college then med school. I really don't know where the money is going to come from, but we will manage. Fraiser has had hair-brained ideas over the years that sucked up any cash we had. Like getting printing plates from Zaed Robbins to make conterfiet money, and spending money on that expensive telescope hoping to see aliens. Number one, the money is gone he spent on the telescope. Number two, all the time lost lookin' through the blasted thing when he could have been working the farm. Ah well, we all make mistakes. I love Fraiser anyway. He gave me four lovely children. Fraiser has always been a dreamer.

Our daughter Trudy is growing up quickly. Seems to have lots of energy and is running around all the time.

Image hosting by Photobucket

My oh my...I can't believe there aren't any babies in the farm house. It is a sad thing still being here. I think I will talk to Fraiser more about selling the farm. There really isn't a reason to be here.

Accomplishments:

Camryn - LTW - To Reach Golden Anniversary, perm plat. Top of Career - Professional Party Guest

2 comments:

Alexis said...

They're going to sell the farm? What about all the memories they've made there? Maybe one of their kids will move back in to keep the house...

Heather/Simaholic said...

Aww, they won't sell the farm. I think that as much as Camryn and Fraiser like to complain about how much work it is they secretly love it and wouldn't give it up for anything.

Are you planning on keeping Chevy and Kirstee around til the end?