Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Capeharts, Week 12/Tryce The Commentator


Image hosting by Photobucket

Title: Tryce the Commentator


Lot: The Capeharts, Original Lot. Tryce, Michelle, Jessie, Joslyn, Joy and Tanu

Last Visit:
A Contented Tryce

Tryce Narrating: Well mom finally put in an appearance. She had been gone a while. We sure get enough of seein' dad and Aunt Pajeria. Grandma Tonaka rarely comes to see us. They are up there on the mountian lookin' down on us. Me and Michelle will be up there someday. I really can't think of anyplace else I'd rather be when it is time for me to go. My brother Trevaus is buried in the cemetary downtown, but I'm thinkin' that is someplace I don't wanna be. High traffic and all that. Why am I thinkin' like this?

Well, I had that birthday that turned me into an old timer. Yep, I am now an official Senior Citizen. Hayelle, I can get the discounts at Four Winds Shopping now when I go sit and daintly sip expresso. (sticks pinky out and pretends to sip). Hahaha...ain't life grand? Yep, I am in a great mood. I sold three books since I talked to ya last. I have almost made it to my lifetime goal, to make $100,000 simoleons. Yeah, I know others do it long before I will. But dang. I just couldn't give up tryin' in the Show Business field. I finally made it to Icon. I have adoring fans that ride by everyday on a bus and gawk at the house. I don't care. My family don't care. Anyhow, so far the largest amount I have been paid for a book is $3,900 simoleons. I wonder if it will go up with the more I write? I don't know. So, I am a renouned author, and an Icon in Show Biz. Can't beat that with a stick. Plus, the fact that I had Joy, my alien daughter. I still get reporters snoopin' around here. That one named Berry Nosey is a pain.

I wasn't the only one around the house that had a birthday. My girl Joslyn grew up too, and just like me, she wants simoleons.

Joslyn Capehart
Aspiraton - Fortune
LTW - To Become Chief Of Staff
2 neat, 9 outgoing, 9 active, 6 playful, 6 nice
Zodiac - Gemini

Yep my girl is just like me, and Jessie too. I have raised me a passel of great kids. Well, I reckon Joy is different, well, because of the circumstances of her birth. She don't wanna make lots of simoleons. She wants something else.

Joy Capehart
Aspiraton - Romance
LTW - To Woo-Hoo 20 Different Sims
10 neat, 7 outgoing, 0 active, 5 playful, 5 nice
Zodiac - Capricorn

Remember her beau is Xuan Robbins, also a Romance with the same LTW

My girl Joy wants the boys! And by gawd, she has already found her one! It didn't take her long, that is for sure. I don't know if she has some kind of natural reaction to boys er what, but that Xuan Robbins didn't waste no time to come sniffin' around my girl.

I was at work the first day he came by. In fact, Michelle just let it go on. She told me not to worry about it, it is just a teen-aged crush. I call it teen-aged lust. Well, I am tryin' hard to keep myself from diggin' a brand new fresh hole in the back yard that is conveniently 6 feet deep. Hayelle, it ain't been that long since I was a young snow leopard. I remember how them hormones seem to make a young man all crazy. I tell you what...if my girl comes up...well you know. I can't make myself say it. I just hope I can get her shipped of to college before anything like that happens. 'Cause I know it will. If something happens to my Joy, Robbins will answer to me! (Puffs out chest).

My boy Tanu is growin' up quick. He is just sort of oblivious to everything goin' on around him. Yeah, I have a wonderful family. Now if I can just get that dern reporter to stay away...

Berry Nosey reporting! I have been staked out on this mountain for months watching the comings and goings on of this very interesting family. It seems the resident alien Joy Capehart is in love with none other than Xuan Robbins! The family of Mr. Robbins has long been under scrutiny by myself and others in the field of investgative journalism due to the unusual appearence they present, and the lack of a history, or a family tree. It is as if they appeared out of nowhere! During my observations of the recent alien abductions in Prosperity Falls, I have noticed a definet corralation between the Robbins and the aliens. Zaed Robbins himself gave birth to an alien girl whom he named Jenn. And now his son Xuan is going to marry one of these creatures?

I present to you my theory. What if...what if...the family of Robbins came from someplace else. Not meaning a foreign country. Meaning a place not of this earth. It is far fetched, but could be imaginable due to the recent rash of flying saucers seen over the Falls. There I leave you with that thought. This is Berry Nosey, signing off!

Accomplishments this round: Tryce - Top of Career - Icon. All three of the eldest kids have flown the coop for Uni. Jessie, Joslyn and Joy.

Next Update: February 26th

8 comments:

Smirnoff said...

Awww...Tryce has a romance teen 0_o he's gonna have a time!
Those eyes!! Joslyn's beautiful eyes and then I saw Joy -WOW- she's a shocker! Xuan seems intrigued :)

Scally said...

I really dislike that reporter now! We really need SimAssins in this game. It was nice hearing from Tryce though, even though Joy's eyes are a little spooky!

Rachel said...

YOu're never going to believe it, I'm finally caught up! Only took almost a month. Now I have to go get caught up on everyone else's. Great updates as usual. It's just fine with me that they aren't going to be coming as often. It takes me so long to read them and all.

Alexis said...

Whew! I finally managed to get completely caught up with your stories. These are absolutley wonerful. I don't know how you manage to maintain unique voices for your characters, but you do an excellent job. I'm interested to see how the breeding between alien offspring and Anatothians goes!

Katie said...

Hi everyone. I love this blog and I've been reading it for a while. Actually... I only started it like a couple months ago but it took me forever to read it all the way through! Anyway, I started a blog myself but am having a hard time getting readers. I have an abundance of posts but only one comment : ( Anyway I was wondering if anyone here wanted to read my blog. That would be great! Thanks.

www.simplysims.blogspot.com

SpongebobTanu said...

AAAAAHHH!!! I completely missed the last Capeharts update! that soo cool of you to name a sim after me!! YAY! i feel part of the yahoo groups family!

Technically speaking, i am a girl, but i am quite butch and Tanu is a good looking sim!

I'm naming my first G2 baby in my new pros challenge after you! now if you will excuse me, i'm going to go squeal with glee some more...

ASimWen said...

I am glad you approve of Good Looking Tanu! I knew you were a girl. My male name list is really short, and "Tanu" was a name that could fit both places. :)

Heather/Simaholic said...

Xuan moved in fast! Wow! I guess he is going to have no problem keeping up with the Anotothian "Mission." That reporter though is fishing for trouble. ::shakes fist::