Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Stricklands, Week 11/Aliens From Outer Space On Rampage


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Title: Aliens From Outer Space On Rampage


Lot: The Stricklands, Original Lot - Chevy, Kirstee, Maris, Gertrude and Martin

Last Visit:
Chevy's TV Breaks Down

Berry Nosey reporting! The citizens of Prosperity Falls are confused, dear viewers! No sooner did ex-mayor Kerris Strickland disappear from public view, the UFOs started making appearences. Almost nightly, one can witness mass confusion as another one of our own disappears into the sky on some hapless adventure with the aliens. Is it aliens? Did Kerris Strickland in fact send the aliens to Prosperity Falls on some revenge quest against our citizens for not re-electing her mayor? Well, the citizen always returns in one peice, but the men of the Falls seem to realize an alien pregnancy shortly after the wild joy ride. So far there have been three green children born, and another one on the way.

If you thought Kerris Robbins-Strickland looked different with her golden eyes and skin, you haven't seen one of the greenies. Ms. Strickland is a walk in the park. While it remains to be seen exactly from whence Kerris Robbins-Strickland came, it is far more interesting to wonder about true aliens from outer space.

Gertrude Strickland
Aspiration - Knowledge
(second) LTW - Mad Scientist
9 neat, 9 outgoing, 6 active, 3 playful, 5 nice
Zodiac - Aries

The latest abduction was a young teen-age girl, Gertrude Strickland, daughter of long time residents Chevy and Kirstee Strickland. Chevy's grandfather Landell Strickland was one of the first settlers in Prosperity Falls decades ago. This seems to break the pattern the aliens had established by taking only the men of the Falls. This time it was a young lady. While females have the reproductive organs to give life, it seems Ms. Strickland did not come back from her outer space disappearance pregnant. (She is not by the way, related to the ex-mayor Kerris Robbins-Strickland through blood. Kerris is Gertrude's aunt twice removed through marriage).

"Why, I was inside doing my nightly constitution when I heard the commotion outside. I quickly made my way to the back patio, and there was my baby girl hanging onto her prized telescope for dear life!" Said Mrs. Kirstee Strickland, Gertrude's mother. "Yeah, she was gettin' sucked right up into that big ship." commented her older sister Maris. "I really didn't know if she was gonna come back. I had only heard of this happening to guys, and so I wondered if I was gonna have a green neice or nephew." Well, Ms. Gertrude Strickland did return in one peice, a none the worse for wear. In fact, Sim State has offered Ms. Strickland a special scholarship to attend their university and share her outer space experiences. It can't get better than that for a young person. This is Berry Nosey, signing off.

Gertrude realizes her impossible want, and maxes her skills

Well, this here is Kirstee. Yep, I knowed my girl Gertrude was sumthin' special with her studyin' ways and all. Always either had 'er nose in a book, er was out lookin' at the stars. Said she needed to git all the knowledge she could before she went to college. Sure hepped us some with State payin' her way and all. So far me and Chevy have put alla our kids through higher larnin' with some struggle. So, we still have Martin and Maris to git through school, then we will be done. Hayelle, I still think about mebbe adopting a chil'e, it sure ain't the same 'round here without a youngun. Chevy thinks 'bout it too. Iffen we kin afford it when we send Martin off in a year to State, mebbe we will check into it.

Martin Strickland
Aspiration - Knowledge
LTW - To Become Captain Hero
5 neat, 2 outgoing, 9 active, 5 playful, 8 nice
Zodiac - Pices

Sure warms my heart right to the core with Martin' wantin' to do the same thing with his life that I did, wantin' to be a Captain Hero. Hayelle, there ain't nothin' like servin' the good citizens of Prosperity Falls. Looks like Martin will be me an' Chevy's heir, whut we will have left here fer 'im. He maght decide to move everthing fer all I know in favor of a bigger place. Well, this old house did manage to raise 10 kids. Don't know why he would need a different one.

Now let's make no mistake about it. I love every single one of my younguns as much as the next one. Well, I love 'em all the same. But my girl Maris has me worried. Thet girl wants nothin' but to spend time with that McClelland boy, Terrance. She says they are gonna git hitched. I don't have a problem with thet...I just hope with alla my heart they kin wait until they git through college so's they kin show thier kids a good life. I suspect my Maris will have a good life. Terrance comes from good family. His mother is on her way to bein' Captian Hero. (Tosca McClelland). Thet right there makes the McClellands good family. And, his daddy was abducted and had a green baby, named him Regis. Heh. (see Under Invasion!) Thet kinda ties us together. Well, until next tahm. Hey, when you come again, bring yer lunch. We'll brown bag it to the park.

Accomplishments this round: Getrtrude - LTW and Impossible Want - Maxed all Skills. Perm Plat.

3 comments:

Simaholic said...

Wow, the aliens have really become active in Prosperity Falls! HOLY HOTTIE! Martin is CUTE! He'd make a good heir :o)

Anonymous said...

Martin looks JUST like Chevy!!!!!!!
He just has Kirstee's eyes but other than that he is exactly Chevy's clone.

Chrissy Brown said...

OMG Martin looks exactly like Chevy but with Kirstee's eyes.