Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Mayor's Baby Factory


Image hosting by Photobucket
Title: The Mayor's Baby Factory

Lot: Capehart.3 - Niles, Doris, Justice, Bubbs and Sarah

Last Visit:
Doris Capehart-Strickland Wins Mayor's Race!

Niles narrating: I ended my last report to ya tellin' ya Doris had won the mayor's office here at the Falls. Things have been going great. CM Zaed Robbins hasn't tried any shenanigans since Doris got the job as head crime deleter. I think maybe she is a deterrant. One thing Doris is keepin' an eye on is a
big fortress Quavi Robbins has built on the edge of town. Quavi is Zaed's brother. The whole thing is real secretive. But so far, doesn't look like anything is goin' on. My sister Daphne married Quavi. Why is it my sisters seem to get in with mud? My sister Synclare married Zaed, and thinks he is just the cat's meow.

Well anyhow, I told you Doris and I were expecting another baby. She gave me another son, I named him Bubbs. Don't ask about that. I had a strange Vision one night, some chick from Houston was there saying...'Name your kid Bubbs....name your kid Bubbs...' and it stuck in my head. They say we Art types are strange. (Niles is a Visionary in the Art World). Well anyway, I took the bonus money I got a while back and added a second story to the house what with the family expanding and all. 'Cause Doris got pregnant again right away.

It was all so sad though because before my daughter Sarah was born, Doris's mom Nichole passed away. She had a full life, but too bad she didn't live long enough to see her twin girls Mackenzie and Madelyn graduate from college and start a family. Me, I am just thrilled to be gettin' so many kids, what with Doris so excited about her new job and all. (Niles is a Family Sim). I had heard stories circulating around the Falls about guys gettin' abducted by aliens and havin' a kid themselves...I have even been tryin' that, but it hasn't worked for me. It ain't for want of tryin' though. I am out there every night all night long lookin' through the telescope like the other guys did.

Justice Strickland
Aspiration - Family
LTW - To Become Captian Hero
8 neat, 9 outgoing, 1 active, 3 playful, 10 nice

Here is the birthday pic for both of my boys. Justice seems to be leanin' toward a family life like me. If I couldn't swear on a stack of Bibles, I'd say he grew up to look alot like that fellah Ben Long that lives in the neighborhood, but I know my Doris has been faithful to me. :) Besides, she couln't afford a scandal in her job. That is for sure. Anyhow, Justice has my eyes. :)

Justice is gonna be a good boy. I let him call that match makin' service to get a date...not that he really needs help. He is very outgoing. The old lady got Justice a date with Ivy Copur. She seemed to be a nice girl and all, but Justice didn't take to her. They had a good date. (Justice is set to marry Chantell. She is still a baby at this time). All in due time...he says he is gonna take is time findin' "the one" that he will marry. Good for him, I say. Well, until next time. I hear Sarah cryin'. Talk to you later.

Odd Pic Out:

Niles acts as though he doesn't know what all this baby stuff is about during Sarah's birth.

Accomplishment this round: Nichole passes in plat. Sixteen people benefited her death.

5 comments:

Bubbs said...

Great update! Love the idea that bubbs is a boy, heehee. :)zy

ASimWen said...

I thought you would. lol

My Boaz's Ruth said...

I love the notes you put in:
"(Justice is set to marry Chantell. She is still a baby at this time)"

ASimWen said...

Heh, I keep a peice of paper where I write down every baby that is born, then I figure out which ones can marry within the original families in the Falls without using many Maxis townies.

Simaholic said...

Justice is a cutie. He does kind of have Ben Long's nose. Bubbs is going to be a cutie too. I just love how you have all the families inter-related. It makes things interesting :o)