Saturday, January 28, 2006

Done


Image hosting by Photobucket
Title: Done


Lot: The Strickland Farm: Fraiser, Camryn, Kolton, Karen, Kyanne, and Trudy

Last Visit:
More Farm Hands

Fraiser Narrating: Well, things have been mighty quiet 'round the farm lately. My crops are doin' well, just waitin' for harvest. I am glad I got out of the crime business. I feel peace in my heart. Since the crops are growin' I do have some time on my hands. I got the kids now to help with the chores, and I find I git a might tired real quick these days. I piddle around on the computer some and I stargaze. I keep thinkin' I still might get a ride with the aliens, but they don't appear. That's all right. My feet was meant to stay on this earth, I reckon.

My boy Kolton has been usin' up the money right on that he earned a while back datin' girls. This one right 'chere, Mary Bertino was so happy with Kolton's company she brought him a stove as a present. Well hayelle, Kolton didn't know what to do with that....so we just stored it in the shed. One of the other family members might need it down the road. (actually it went into Kolton's inventory). Anyway, I am glad to see the boy is gittin' a might popular with the gals. He is happy.

Karen Strickland
Aspiration - Fortune
LTW - To Become Chief of Staff
6 neat, 4 outgoing, 6 active, 4 playful, 5 nice

My girl Karen is growin' right up. She had a birthday the other night, and Kolton was right there with 'er celebratin'. Well, I was at work, and Camryn was in bed, gettin' ready to birth our 4th and last child. These kids is growin' up hard. Well, them two older ones, Kolton and Karen will be leavin' for Sim State soon, my alma matter. Then they will start their own life out there. If they do well, that means that me and their mom have done a good job.

Kyanne had a birthday too, and again, Kolton was right there fer it. He has always been supportive of his sisters, in what ever they have endeavored to do. But on the flip side, he is always lookin' for a new girl. Welllll...I reckon that's alright. As long as he keeps up the family obligations. See there Jodi-Ann comes to visit us quite often. I hear she has all kinds of boy troubles...with Kelsey McClelland. I don't know about that boy. I know his mom is our Captian Hero now since Ricky Cromier passed away, and his dad got a visit from the aliens. Lemme see here now...Jodi-Ann is my cousin twice removed. Nice to have family come visit. She was here the night Trudy was born.

Her and Karen helped with Trudy's birth. I have to say, I wasn't around for any of the kids' births. But Camryn was lucky to always have women around her when her time came. I am mighty proud of my beautiful wife. What a woman.

Well my girl Trudy is growin' right up too. All my kids stick together, I reckon Camryn and I don't have anything to worry about. The kids will do fine. Camryn is done...done birthin' babies. Four is enough. Until next time.
Odd Pic Out:


Kyanne eagerly gets on the school bus for her first day of school with a huge grin on her face. She thinks about big brother Kolton bringing up the rear.

Accomplishments this round: Kolton is 10 dates into his 50 1st dates LTW.

2 comments:

Smirnoff said...

Good luck Kolton...I mean Wen on that 50 dates goal. ugh!
That Jodi-Ann is everywhere!

Simaholic said...

LOL! A stove! She left him a stove? That is funny. That is probably one of the more interesting gifts I've ever seen left from a date.

Karen and Kyanne grew up well. Kyanne's eyes look so big in that picture from her birthday, very cute. I LOVE the picture of her getting on the bus. That is so cute!