Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Robbins, Week 10/The Education of Zaed's Sons


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Title: The Education of Zaed's Sons



Last Visit: Advancements

Lot - The Robbins, Original Lot - Meadow, Zaed, Synclare, Jati, and Xuan

It is I! Zaed! My son Jati is pleasing me to no end! I have been pre-occupied with trying to summon my people on Anatoth by gazing through the telescope, hoping they would come and get me so I might study my home planet for a period of time. But to no avail. In the meanwhile, Jati has been doing some work in the field regarding the courting and marriage process humans partake of. He has been known to visit other people in this town of Prosperity Falls and ask probing questions. I can see it now! Jati will make a fine Anatothian, and will further our mission on earth, that being to spread our seed and populate the planet with Anatothian DNA!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jati Robbins
Aspiration - Fortune
LTW - To Be A Hall Of Famer
1 neat, 9 outgoing, 10 active, 7 playful, 7 nice
Zodiac - Sagittarius

Jati has grown to be a fine Anatothian, and I have no qualms about his part in the mission! He has a vast interest in earning Simoleons, so I know he will be a good provider for his earth woman, and will multiply rapidly. Together we have already chosen her; it will be Samarah McClelland, daughter of Tosca and Johnson McClelland. My son Xuan has embraced his studies as well. I began his academic studies when he was just a baby still; he seemed so soak up the knowledge like a sponge!

After he amassed some age, I started his physical training. I am confident my two boys will carry on the mission without a hitch! My father Timo will not have to worry! Yes, Timo continues to make himself known to us. Somehow he has learned to return to us occasionally. He is especially interested in my mother Meadow. Meadow has been seeing the man Abhijeet, and father does not seem to like it. This is all very interesting to me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ah! If only I could find a way to converse with Timo! I am sure now that he has gone over to the other side of human life, he has so much more knowledge he could pass along to us! This is something I will study. Meadow had a job in the paranormal field in the past, and did supply us with a telephone that gives us access to that world in which Timo lives. That is something for me to think about! Meadow finds that seeing father again is not a pleasant experience. This I do not understand. I always had it impressed upon me by Timo himself that earth women love their men forever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the meanwhile, I have gained admission to private school for Jati and Xuan. Only the best human education for them! I am fully confident that the next generation of Anatothians on earth will begin shortly. Now. The next thing in my agenda is the same one I have been unable to fulfill.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This I am not used to! Perhaps I am failing in my duties as an Anatothian. I cannot let my sons see this. I have yet to summons my people. My father Timo would converse with the King of Anatoth with regular updates of the mission. I do the same through our communications equipment. But I do not ask for a visit from the home planet. If the King sees fit to send people here, then he will. Until next time!

Berry Nosey narrating: CNN Investigative Reporter Berry Nosey reporting! I have just learned that Criminal Mastermind Zaed Robbins continues to brew some sort of 'mission'. Not only is his cousin Mayor Kerris Strickland involved, but he has entwined his whole family as well. This includes his brother and sister Yasika and Quavi (See An Anotothian University) and now his children Jati and Xuan as well. What part could young children have in his dastardly scheme? Robbin's son Jati has the same strange yellow eyes typical of the Robbins race. However, the boy Xuan has the deepest blue eyes this reporter has ever seen! It seems he takes after his grandmother Meadow Thayer-Robbins in physical appearences. However, I have learned never to judge a book by it's cover! The roll that Xuan Robbins will take in all this remains to be seen! Signing off, this is Berry Nosey reporting!

Accomplishments this round: Synclare - Top of Career and LTW - Mayor. (Has nothing to do with the current mayoral race raging between Kerris Strickland and Doris Capehart-Strickland.) Was played out strictly for points. ;)

3 comments:

Scally said...

Good update, Wen! Berry Nosey's getting a bit big for her boots, isn't she? Someone ought to teach her that sticking ones nose in where it doesn't belong can detrimental to ones health!

Simaholic said...

Ah that darn reporter is a trouble maker. She really needs to let these guys live their lives. I love how all the Robbinses choose their mates when they are like children.

Simaholic said...

Ah that darn reporter is a trouble maker. She really needs to let these guys live their lives. I love how all the Robbinses choose their mates when they are like children.