Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Capeharts, week8/The Dating Scene


Title: The Dating Scene


Lot: The Capeharts - Calista, Tryce and Tomas

Last Visit:
The Last One

Tryce narrating: Tryce here. Hey man, all kinds of things goin' since I graduated State. Both good and bad. Here it is in a nutshell. Mom has discovered there is life after death, and Michelle and I are engaged. Yeah. Well, dad passed away a while ago, he didn't live to see his dream of all six of us kids gettin' married. He missed it by two, me and Tomas. Mom didn't handle all that very well, but then things are turnin' around for her. But anyway, lemme tell ya about me and Michelle.
See, she is still at State takin' classes. She is a Junior, still has about 3 semesters to go. Bein' that we aren't together every day like we are used to, well, it made it hard for us. I call her, she calls me. With my work schedule, I can't find the time to be with her, you know? And she is busy with school. Well, to make it up to her, I took her out for a special date at a ritzy restaurant.

Hell, I don't remember the name of the place. But it was posh. It cost me alot of simoleons. But Michelle is worth it. We got seated, and we ordered some good food, I ordered for Michelle. Yeah, she don't insist in doin' everything herself on a date. Like openin' her own doors and orderin' her own food. She lets me do that for her. Man it had been so long since I had just had time alone with her, it felt good. She got me caught up on everything that was happening at school. She said my cousin Tosca graduated with Honors. (See the next installment of University yet to be announced). I told her about my new job in show business, and my plans to buy a car. She was really excited. I thought right then we should get out of the restaurant and go someplace a little less restrictive, if you know what I mean.
Well, I suggested we get out of there, and go someplace else, and well, she hugged me and kissed me a little there, and agreed to go. It was right about then this old bag Crumplebottom saw us kissing. She started puttin' a whompin' on Michelle like you wouldn't believe with that purse she carries. I pulled Michelle out of there and we were gone. She was all right. Kissed me again because I rescued her. I will give her all day to stop that kissin'!We went to some clothing store right next to the restaurant. Well we did the thing that brought us together in the first place! We had woo-hoo in the changing booth. (see Deaths, Breakups and Makeups, 80 Crumplebottom Road entry.) It was like we had never been with each other, it had been so long. Luckily that bag Crumplebottom didn't follow us over there. Anyway, I had been savin' the best for last. I wanted to make sure Michelle was gonna be there for me when she was out of school. I gave her a ring.She said yeah, she would be my ol' lady. I guess I could have picked a better place to ask her, but being the kind of person she is, the middle of a clothing store was OK with her. So it looks like Michelle and I are gettin' hitched, tyin' the knot, gettin' married, however you wanna say it. We are doin' it as soon as she graduates. We already decided to live at my place. Mom needs the company, and I can't count on Tomas to be there. Speakin' of mom...'Course with dad passin' that put mom in a terrible state of mind. Hey imagine dyin' right when you come out of the crapper...that is what happened to dad. How undignified is that? When I go I hope I am lookin' good layin' in my bed. Anyway, we buried dad on the mountain beside his mother Tonaka and his Aunt Pajeria. Yeah, we have a family grave yard there, where I expect I will be layin' someday with Michelle at my side. Mom almost didn't make it through the ceremony. It was like she went off the deep end after that. She was really hot to get another man in her life. So much so, she spent the money on a Matchmaker to come to the house and help her find one.Mom gave that woman $5,000 for what she did for her. Well, dad left her alot of money, and mom used it to try and find another man. Go figure. I look at it this way, mom was pulled in hook line and sinker for what she got for that cash. But I reckon it is the way you look at it. Mom says she got a lot for her money. She got a guy named Chandler Parker. He was dressed in some sort of sissy pink shirt, and pink gloves but mom didn't seem to mind.I guess she got her money's worth if we are talkin' about a blond haired blue eyed beach bum human. He wasn't even a snow leopard like Dad so I don't see how she was attracted to this guy. Well they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I reckon so. Mom had a good evening with Chandler, they watched tv together and talked into the night. When he finally left, mom said he was a lot of fun and she wanted to try it again. I can already see this is gonna hit the bank account hard. (fortune sim). I will have to keep a close eye on things.
Tomas Capehart
Aspiration - Popularity
LTW - To Become A Celebrity Chef
4 neat, 3 outgoing, 7 active, 7 playful, 6 nice
Turn Ons - Custom hair and cologne
Turn Off - Stink
Zodiac Sign - Sagitarius

Before all this happened with mom, Tomas had a birthday. It was the last birthday at our house before dad died. After his birthday, he spent alot of time getting ready to go to State. He hasn't left yet, but has it in his plans.

Well, I hope the next time I talk to ya, it will be about my wedding with Michelle. Toodles~!

Accomplishments this round:
Calsita - Top of Career - Chief of Staff







5 comments:

paige said...

Awww, poor Mom! And I bet that Chandler guy is a maid or something. Pink gloves? How funny! Great update and I can't wait to see more!

Scally said...

I agree with Paige, poor mum! And I think I'd rather have a werewolf than a guy that wears pink gloves! Can't wait for the next update!

ASimWen said...

Poor Calista...without Giovanni she doesn't seem to make good choices, does she? =^^=

Smirnoff said...

OMG...Giovanni's gone :(
I just love the Capeharts..must be the spots! >^._.^<

Simaholic said...

Calista just isn't the same without Giovanni, I mean going for a guy dressed in pink. Calista, what are you thinking?