Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tosca Gets Ready For State

Lot: Capehart.1/Tosha, Jayrus, and Tosca

Last visit: Tosha Gets A Job


My mom Tosha got a job, leavin' me and dad here at the house together alot. Which was ok, gave me and dad a chance to do things together I would normally go to my mother to do. But you know what, ever since mom started workin' it seems like dad has started payin' her more attention since she started bringin' home a paycheck.

Mom said that dad started acting like he used to years ago, sweeping her off her feet. She said if she knew that goin' to work would make dad act like that, she would have done it a long time ago. During the day mom worked and at night she would come home and study for her next promotion. Dad would too. I remember the day he got promoted right to the top job at his work. He made Cheif of Staff at the hospital. He was so happy that day, and he got big ol' fat bonus too!


But mom wasn't far behind! She wasn't gonna let dad out do her. I am the child of the Captian Hero of Prosperity Falls! Yep, my mom. She looks so good flying off to work every day. And she is really happy doing it.
Well that is what mom and dad have been up to. Me, I have been up to plenty. First of all I had a birthday. :)

Tosca Capehart
Aspiration - Popularity.
LTW - To Become Captian Hero.
9 Neat, 7 Outgoing, 9 Active, 3 Playful, 1 Nice.
Zodiac Sign - Scorpio.

Since I have watched mom having so much fun being Captain Hero, I have decided I want to take her place when she retires. I wanted to start training right away, but dad told me I needed to go to college first. YECH! So ok. The first and foremost important thing learning about college is how to have fun and have a party. In fact, mom and dad called up a bunch of people they knew at Sim State, and they started coming over to teach me the ropes.

I met alot of really great kids, and believe me, they knew how to party! They also told me all about the Secret Society, and the Greek House. One guy Johnson McClelland, told me he didn't think there'd be any problem getting me into both clubs. I can't wait. (See Johnson's first appearance in 80 Crumplebottom Road.) I want to say I think Johnson is really cute, but he wears a hokey looking Llama suit all the time. But he sounds cute. I have never seen his face. He is still at State heading up the Greek House.

I would really like to know why he wears that thing all the time, but I really don't know him well enough to ask. But he was a lot of fun at the house the times he came over before I left. Yeah, I did get to leave for State, but not until after I had had plenty of parties at the house. Mom and dad approved of everybody and everything that went on. But I did do one thing I know they would not have approved of, if they had found out about it. *shhhhh!*

Yeah, the last night before I left for school, I snuck out with Randy London. I was gone from 1 a.m. until about 4 a.m. Oh man, you should have seen it. He came and picked me up in a long black stretch limo. I guess his parents are rich. But when he brought me back, he let me off a block away from the house and I had to walk the rest of the way. I guess he was scared my parents would be waitin' for him. I tippitoed into the house, and mom and dad was up...but busy. Dad was lookin' through the telescope, and mom was watchin' TV. I guess they didn't miss me. But I had to drag out of bed just 4 hours later because I had to get to town to get my hair done. Yep, I was leavin' for State the next day.
I got all my hair cut off and I bought a bunch of new make up and earrings and stuff to take to State with me. Yes, yes, the essentials to a successful college life. :) I am really excited about going to school. Well anyway, talk to you later...at the next party!

Accomplishments This Round
Tosha
- Reached top of career - Captian Hero.
Jayrus - Reached top of 2nd Career - Chief of Staff.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

So perhaps Tosca is the match for Johnson, hmmm? And just what does he look like under that mask?

ASimWen said...

Hehehe Your'e sharp!

Simaholic said...

Ah, so Tosca has found her mate. I think her new haircut suits here