Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Nichole The Trainer

Lot: Capehart.2 - Trevaus and Nichole

Well, my wife is wonderful, what can I say. I love her every minute of the day for not only giving me our wonderful daughter Doris, but also for her vast knowledge in, well everything! I decided after Doris started school to start work myself. I got a job as a freelance photographer. Yeah, I know that is kinda lame, but it didn't take up much time away from my family. I got a nice plant rack we keep in the bathroom where it is nice and humid where we grow plants. But anyway, let me tell you about my fantastic wife, Nichole.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Nichole is always there for everything. When Doris had her first birthday, Nichole baked a cake and we had a little party. She woke our snoozing daughter up to blow out the candles, and we had a good party together, as a family.
When Doris moved on up to toddlerhood, again Nichole was there baking a cake and inviting friends over for a get thogether. This is all during her own working professional life, and being a great partner in life to me. She reached the pinnacle of her career when she was admitted into the Hall of Fame for her athletic achievements, which meant lots of endorsements and offers from publishers for her to write a novel about her great life. We have her Hall of Fame trophy proudly displayed in the living room. She says it is nothing, but I love the tribute it pays to my wife. Once she was admitted into the Hall of Fame, she started receiving offers to do some work in television and movies, and once again has reached the top of her career. You should see the fans that show up gawking at our house now. Nichole takes it all in stride.
Now Nichole is there teaching Doris many things she will need to know in life herself. I am so very proud of my wife and daughter. I am still wagging along in my job not making much headway, but somehow I don't think that makes a difference to Nichole.
She is there for me as well teaching me! And on top of all that, she is a great lover with me. What more could I ask for?



Accomplishments this round:Nichole: Reached the top of her second career, Athletics. Reached the top of third career (not scored) of Icon in Show Biz. Reached LTW, Athletics. Trevaus: Reached the top of first career, Slacker.

4 comments:

Simaholic said...

Oh wow. I can't believe how incredibly behind I am on these guys. I think this is where I left off but I'm not sure. I'm hoping that I can get refreshed as I go so I don't have to go back and re-read everything ;o)

Alexis said...

Wow, she just climbs jobs so quickly! Great update.

Anonymous said...

How do you finish your careers so fast? It takes ages for me to reach the top of a career. I'm already happy when I finish before my sims die!
I could use some advice

ASimWen said...

To Anonymous: Well, to get to the top of careers really is pretty boring. Skill, Skill, Skill...make sure the skills are in place, and make sure the friendship count is up. Anyone in the house can make the friends. Smart use of the noodlesoother comes in handy too, that ups the job performance bar. Do not use the noodlesoother if the sim is lacking in skills. ONly if there are enough skills and friends in place, then at least in gold aspiration. That is all there is to it.