Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Robbins, Week5/Education

The Robbins - Prosperity Falls

It is I, Timo. Here in the Earth world, I have worked my way up to the top of my career, twice. I studied the earth people's medicene to learn about thier body chemistry, and now I am working in the science field to learn about the earth environment. It is all for one thing. To find out the parentage of my sister's baby, Kerris. My sister Kamika has bucked the system from day one. She made it clearly known to me that she did not want to participate in carrying on the Anotothian race on Earth. However, during her escapades with Earth Men, she did manage to become impregnated by one of them. (See The Robbins Story - Week 3, Back In The Hood.)Thus, she did end up doing exactly what she was schooled and trianed to do on Anatoth.....
Kamika gave birth to a female child, Kerris. Kerris looks much like our race, only she does not have our reproductive ears. I am thinking her reproductive system is human, and that leads my thoughts to her DNA. I must study it to find out if she has enough of the Anotothian genes to effectively carry on our line. I decided to give her the education at any rate that she would need to further the mission. I have spent many hours teaching her about body chemistry, and she did indeed absorb the information like a sponge. She is very smart, apparently having inherited her academic abilities from me, her uncle.
I am finding it easy to teach this girl, and have a mind set to send her to the Earth school, Sim State University, when she comes of age. I will give her all the eduaction I can in the meantime about Anatoth. Then she will have all I can give her, and it will be up to her to carry on without me.
However, there is my son Zaed. He is ver much like me - Timo! My Earth wife Meadow gave me a fine son to educate and send on to populate the Earth with Anotothians. (See The Robbins, Week 4/Babies, Babies, Everywhere!) I have given him the same medical education I passed to Kerris. I have also expanded his studies to include the Anotothian warriors skills of fighting. Zaed is very strong.

Not that I think he will need these skills on Earth. But it is imparative I pass along to him all I know. He has also been very astute in his academic studies as well, reading everything he can get his hands on about Anatoth. There was only so much I could bring with me from our homeplace; it is a fortunate thing I spent some of my younger age on Earth writing all the educational materials I could for my descendants to study.


Clickable Thumbnails

There is only one thing I am concerned about. Zaed has met the child of my good Earth neighbor, Chevy Strickland. Her name is Synclare. Zaed seems to be out of his mind wanting to play with this girl. It has me worried that his interest in her will interefere with his studies, and therefore deter him from his goal in life. If I can only persuade him to finish his education before spending time with this female child, then I feel I could release him to mate with her in the future.


But, for now there is the matter of Kerris. She has grown up to the age of Teen on Earth, and is finishing up her studying for the Earth halls of learning, college. I can only hope that she did not inherit her mother's wants for earth men, and that she will carry on our mission.


Kerris Robbins - Aspiration - Family

As for me, I will continue to study, educate my children, and finish out my days on Earth, thus ending my part in the Anotothian mission. I hope to get my wife Meadow pregnant with my seed on more time before my life ends, leaving Zaed and Kerris to educate the child. Meadow knows not of all the details. She is merely a temporary house for my seed until it develops into a little Anotothian and makes it's way outside of her womb. I also want to find out who Kerris's Earth father is for the genetic makeup. I think the knowledge will come to me soon.

7 comments:

KittyB said...

I love reading your stories! I wish I had a talent for writing. --Kitty

Simaholic said...

I just love it when you are writing from Timo's persepective. I'm not sure what it is but I find it a bit comical. Must be that Anotothian Style.

Alexis said...

Great update. Kerris is quite a beauty, I wonder who her father is? I've started feeling sorry for Meadow though...the way Timo refers to her as the "temporary housing for his seed" doesn't sound very endearing. Although, perhaps that is affectionate for his race...

Josh said...

I Love reading your blog. It is so original and well done. One question though, how'd you get those words to appear? (The Chance Card ones and the notices like your sim has been promoted?) I try to get them but they never show.

ASimWen said...

Hi Josh, for this particular one, I minimized the game, brought up Paint Shop Pro, and did a 'capture' of that part of the screen. That brought the image into PSP where I could edit it and save. :) It was so much work to do, I quit that. I don't think you will see much more of it in the blog.

Shelby said...

I wish that I had your talent for writing!

olivethegreat said...

It is always really interesting to see things from Timo's perspective. However, I always feel bad for Meadow because to me, she just seems to be someone to breed with for him in order to pass on his genetics. Kerris is very pretty. I really like her eyes.